cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 plan- Unlimited Canada wide talk

TickingMind
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am interested in coming over to PM from Freedom for the sake of better coverage but I am confused by the "unlimited Canada wide talk" when they also offer add-ons for LD in Canada.

I would assume that when they say unlimited Canadian talk, I can be anywhere in Canada, any province and I can make and receive calls without LD being incurred to and from any Canadian number. So the add-on's are only for when I am calling out of Canada.Like to the US or elsewhere.

Have I made the correct assumption? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@TickingMind wrote:

I am interested in coming over to PM from Freedom for the sake of better coverage but I am confused by the "unlimited Canada wide talk" when they also offer add-ons for LD in Canada.

I would assume that when they say unlimited Canadian talk, I can be anywhere in Canada, any province and I can make and receive calls without LD being incurred to and from any Canadian number. So the add-on's are only for when I am calling out of Canada.Like to the US or elsewhere.

Have I made the correct assumption? 

Thanks

Unless you wish to call the US or one of the other available countries in the $15 long-distance plan, you will not require any minutes for within Canada.

I'm on a Province-wide plan, and have the $8 add on for only calls I make to outside Ontario as this is the Province I live in, and rarely need to call other Provinces or the US.  If I travel to Quebec, I would be able to call any number in Quebec but would require the add on minutes to call back to Ontario while outside of Ontario.

FYI, the package you are thinking about will be able to use all services provided, coast to coast to coast in Canada where Bell and Telus towers are located.

Self-edited to fix some typos.  grrr... I do not like making mistakes!

GR
Mayor / Maire

The Canadian long distance add on are for the smaller plans with limited calls like the 10$ plan with 50 minute per month.  The 40$ plan is unlimited so you would only buy the 200 minute Canada and US add on it you plan on calling to the US. And yes on the unlimited Canada wide plan you can call to from anywhere to anywhere in Canada! 

Need Help? Let's chat.