cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 monthly? or does it change after 30 day period?

new_rose45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I'm trying to find out what the monthly rate will be after the 30 days rate of $40 please.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@passiveegg wrote:

Your plan will never change unless you do so through self serve or if PM directly messages you informing you of the changes. Also the plan will be $40/month unless you do autopay which deducts $2 as well as if you have other rewards such as referral, loyalty, and or helping the community. 

wish you the best. 

@passiveegg not entirely correct.  PM could raise the cost on the plan with 30 days notice.  We have seen them do that a couple of times with [the incredibly cheaply priced at the time] Legacy plan grandfathered plan holders in the past, and don't forget they were all set to hike the 2016 Fall Promo pricing by $10 until the community errupted and logged something like 1,600 CCTS complaints and PM backed down.  My point is, while PM is not likely to raise rates soon nor drastically, these plans are NOT guaranteed indefinitely.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your plan will never change unless you do so through self serve or if PM directly messages you informing you of the changes. Also the plan will be $40/month unless you do autopay which deducts $2 as well as if you have other rewards such as referral, loyalty, and or helping the community. 

wish you the best. 

srlawren

@stonechucker wrote:

@srlawren, absolutely correct.  I was typing too fast as I wanted to beat mimmo and others to the punch lol

@stonechucker no worries.  Just thought I'd point it out as this ordering of calculation works to the customers' advantage 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren, absolutely correct.  I was typing too fast as I wanted to beat mimmo and others to the punch lol

srlawren

@stonechucker wrote:

It will be $40 plus applicable taxes, minus any rewards you may gain while subscribed.

@stonechucker just thought I'd point out it's actually the other way around--rewards (if any) are deducted from the plan price prior to tax calculation.  (It's treated as a sale rather than a rebate.)

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does not change

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

It will be $40 plus applicable taxes, *after* any rewards you may gain while subscribed.

The plan price will not change, nor the package contents unless you are notifiefd prior with 30 days minimum notice.

*Edited* to correct a statement about taxes. --Thanks @srlawren

Need Help? Let's chat.