cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40$ Special Offer

jerryst01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,
I just want to ask what will happen when the 40$ 4.5GB Data offer ends?
Am I going to get that plan in next months or it is automatically changed to another plan?
Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

@popping wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@jerryst01 wrote:

Hey,
Am I going to get that plan in next months or it is automatically changed to another plan?
Thank you!

If you currently have that plan you will keep it until you change your plan.  PM has allowed customers to  keep plans that are no longer offered for as long as they are with PM.  But once you change from that plan and if it is no longer offered you will not be able to change back to it.

Will I be able to renew with the same plan after suspension for less than 90 days?

Yes even while suspended you keep your current plan.  Remember to change a suspended plan you need the assistance of a Moderator.  Just make sure to activate before the end of that 90 day period.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Toxic123

I dont think you can get the 40 dollar plan if you miss the cutoff time as mentioned above but they do offer a 45 dollar plan with 6 gigs.

My bad...wasnt sure if you could keep plan suspended but now i know..lol

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@jerryst01 wrote:

Hey,
Thank you!

If you currently have that plan you will keep it until you change your plan.  PM has allowed customers to  keep plans that are no longer offered for as long as they are with PM.  But once you change from that plan and if it is no longer offered you will not be able to change back to it.

Will I be able to renew with the same plan after suspension for less than 90 days?

Monday until midnight is the last day this, and the other two special offers are available, but other wise correct.

Toxic123

Today was the last day to sign up for the 40 dollar plan. My understanding is those that signed up can keep it as long as they are with PM. However if you change plans ypu cant get it back. I just switched over from overpriced bell who i was with for almost 10 years now. Love the plan i got from PM and have been recommending it to everyone i know..got 2 people signed over in less then a week now.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As long as you are on the plan or futuredate it you keep the plan. *

*Pm has the rite to change plan prices with 30 days notice.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jerryst01 wrote:

Hey,
Thank you!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.