cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.5GB plan ended before autopay date.

Mo5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have a 4.5GB monthly plan where $38 gets deducted on the 22nd day of each month. Today, 1 week before my next autopay deduction, I got a notification that I have used up my data. So I made a one-time payment thinking that it would reset my autopay date to today since I made the payment today. However, despite paying the $40, my account is still showing me that  my next $38 payment is still due on the 22nd of this month which will get automatically deducted from my credit card. So from what I understand, the $40 that I paid today is only good for the next 6 days until the 22nd of Sept 2021 where they will deduct my usual $38/month payment.  Please advice if there is anyway to cancel this transaction or to  reset my autopay date to the 16th of every month. Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

open a ticket with Customer Support Agent by clicking the blurb on the bottom right.

It is faster process for solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mo5 

at public mobile the service 30 day plan, not monthly...

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mo5 : This place is not pay as you go. Adding money doesn't do anything until you either buy an add-on or renew your plan early using the CSA's or until your renewal. Which is a 30 day term...not monthly. (edit: oh right...change plan now)

Everything flows in and out of Available Funds. That money can just wait until your renewal and it will use that first before it tries a payment card set up for autopay.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mo5   do you see any number showing as Available Fund on My Account?

Putting in the amount due before due date will NOT renew your account early.  If you see the fund you loaded showing as Available fund, then it is good.  It is there but not used

You have to contact PM CS Agent to have them to help you renew early

Another way to do is to Change Plan now and Pick a plan different form your current $40 plan.  You can change the plan today and will start counting for 30 days from here.

So, your choice to go either way

--------

To contact PM CS Agent to request earlier renewal, open a ticket:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After the ticket is opened, monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  CS Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community

Need Help? Let's chat.