cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd and 4th Generation Plans

BBPHONE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

The new plans are all at 3 G, does anyone know what the generation is of my current $45. plan? I cannot find that information anywhere. I was sure it was 4 G.

Thanks

38 REPLIES 38

@BBPHONE wrote:

Hi,

I have had that plan for a long time. I thought it was a 4 G. I have checked everywhere and haven't found the answer. Wouldn't the 4 G be better than a 3 G? I really like the new plans but don't want to have less speed, and that is why I need to know what the speed is for the $45. old plan.

TY!

If you want to be 100% sure contact a moderator.

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

@BBPHONE wrote:

Hi,

I have had that plan for a long time. I thought it was a 4 G. I have checked everywhere and haven't found the answer. Wouldn't the 4 G be better than a 3 G? I really like the new plans but don't want to have less speed, and that is why I need to know what the speed is for the $45. old plan.

TY!

@BBPHONE if you need to know contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention your issue  check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

@BBPHONE 

@BBPHONE wrote:

Hello,

Can you please tell me what the speed is with the present $45. plan? The new plans are all at 3 G speed. But I can't find what the speed is for the plan I have.

Thanks!

Check your self service plan under plan details section.  If it states 3G speeds for data, then you are 3G plan.  If not mention of speed, it should be LTE. See below.

Messages Image(3234825098).jpeg

@BBPHONE you won't see the difference unless you stream 1080p video on your phone. otherwise, I would switch. 

BBPHONE

Hi,

TY!

BBPHONE

Hello,

Can you please tell me what the speed is with the present $45. plan? The new plans are all at 3 G speed. But I can't find what the speed is for the plan I have.

Thanks!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@BBPHONE wrote:

Hello, 

The new plans are all at 3 G, does anyone know what the generation is of my current $45. plan? I cannot find that information anywhere. I was sure it was 4 G.

Thanks

@BBPHONE hi what does it say in your self serve under plans and add ons? when did you start that plan?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@BBPHONE login to your self serve and click on plans and add-ons tab. it should show you the data speed 3g. if not, then it should be full LTE speed

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Updated-New-plans-launching-on-April-23...

wow! these plans are amazing! 🤭

Need Help? Let's chat.