cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3month to 1month cycle transition problem

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey all, 

has anyone else experienced an issue with moving from a 3month to a 1month plan where the following happens?

1) plan bills creditcard auto pay with success. ($62 - Balance - Rewards - CC PAYMENT = $0.00) 

2) Plan bills all associated services, TALK/TEXT/DATA

3) Data Addon Not Attached to account. No Data Avaliable.

This has happened to me. Whats unfortunate is a rely on Data for work emails so this has caused a bit of an issue

Note: This is a inquiery if others have this issue before. I sent a PM to mods 2 hours ago so no need to tag them as the process has already been started. Anyone know the current Wait times for support? This is kinda a big deal for me. First problem in over a year since i got my PM account. Luckly i am using my LTE Tablet from a different provider to get my work emails.

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BrrMcGrr glad to hear it!  I knew they'd get to you soon.  Cheers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

BrrMcGrr

Now Resolved via Mod Team

BrrMcGrr

@srlawren i couldn't have said it better myself

srlawren

@BrrMcGrr caught unhandled exception:  Telus.PublicMobile.SupportRobotService.SupportNotFoundException occurred.  Exception.Message: "Robots are napping, please try again later."

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

BrrMcGrr

@srlawren

yes already done. and yes i know. i technically can also just throw the sim into my phone as i have a duel sim phone.

But im gonna throw this out there #FAKENEWS

we all know PM is just robots and they work 24/7 365

But the programmer added in a if($time <= 6:00am){$respond = false;}

🙂

srlawren

@BrrMcGrr bear in mind the mods don't even start shift until 6AM PST (9AM EST) so it's really kind of only been 3 hours.  Hope you hear back soon, and glad you at least have that table plan to get you by.  You could probably also enable wifi hotspot on your tablet and connect your phone to that as a workaround while you wait.

BrrMcGrr

@srlawren

Yeah its really odd. in payment history it even shows the data being taken off balance "$40.00"

but addon section says no addons, and data isnt working.

First problem since 2 months after i joined Aug 2016.  

Yeah were hitting 4 hours almost here since submission. (5:00 am PST exactly) so we will see. 

srlawren

@BrrMcGrr that's not something I've experienced before nor rememeber seeing in the community, but plan changes do sometimes result in unexpected issues, unfortunately.  I don't know the current wait time but do know the mods have to catch up in the morning, first with anything they may not have gotten to at end of the previous day, then anything submitted overnight, then anything submitted earlier in the morning, until they are finally caught up.  I think the length of this varies from day to day.  Hopefully they get back to you soon!

mimmo

There used to be a issue when changing plans but I thought that was fixed a while back. 

Glad you have a backup option and good to know you contacted mods already.  They will get you going pretty quick.

Need Help? Let's chat.