cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3gb promo

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How do i take advantage of this? it says for a limited time get 3GB on Data for $0 when you activate on the $25, $40 and $50 plan is there a way I can take advantage of this whereas I just signed up, or is that not possible, this plan would work for two reasons for me 3GB is perfect for the amount of data I would need and $25 is even better then then $30 plan I'm currently have and every little bit helps.

Cheers,

15 REPLIES 15

@AE_Collector wrote:

Not certain whether the OP or an Oracle selected the “solution” to this topic but the selected solution isn’t even a reply to the OP but to another person who happened into the conversation!

AE_Collector

removed: there was probably some confusion about what the original question was

If anyone is wondering, I didn't give myself the solution.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Not certain whether the OP or an Oracle selected the “solution” to this topic but the selected solution isn’t even a reply to the OP but to another person who happened into the conversation!

AE_Collector

@Karenteix 

That disappeared (the $30 / 2 Gb plan) about 4 days after your last post here as well. Now its back to $35 like it used to be though at least it now IS 2 Gb, not 1.5Gb.

The idea with PM’s data add-ons is to try to not use it all up quickly but rather t have a plan that you can generally Just get by with the amount of included data and then the data add-on kicks in if you “run out of data before you run out of month” (30 days really, not 1 month). The add-on will hang around to kick in if needed and wont disappear until it is all used up.

AE_Collector

Karenteix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Darn!  Thanks for confirming. . Well I guess I can hope the $30 for 3G promotion sticks around for a while, or gets replaced with something else just as good. 

@Karenteix It's one time only. The 3GB will remain on your account until fully used.

Karenteix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for this - I was able to sign my daughter up using this code on a $25 plan so got 4G (I’m assuming it’s not just for 1 month?)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

How do i take advantage of this? it says for a limited time get 3GB on Data for $0 when you activate on the $25, $40 and $50 plan is there a way I can take advantage of this whereas I just signed up, or is that not possible, this plan would work for two reasons for me 3GB is perfect for the amount of data I would need and $25 is even better then then $30 plan I'm currently have and every little bit helps.

Cheers,

Current or old...it's not possible. You could start up a new account of course.

Mattredwingsfan

Quite a while ago? Did they bring it back? Cause It's online at this very moment on my phone

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

I just seen it online "For a limited time, get 3GB of data $0 when you Join Public Mobile"

Use Promo Code FREE3GB when you activate on the $25, $40 or $50 plans

Seeing is believing: post the link to that promo please.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mattredwingsfan

PM.png

That offer was from quite a while ago. When did you activate?

Mattredwingsfan

I just seen it online "For a limited time, get 3GB of data $0 when you Join Public Mobile"

Use Promo Code FREE3GB when you activate on the $25, $40 or $50 plans

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Mattredwingsfan Post a link to the promo and we'll interpret it for you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Mattredwingsfan 

From what I've seen, this was offered as an in-store promotion. Did you activate at a London Drugs location?  These types of promotions are usually only for brand new customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.