cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3gb not credited

Want-help
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported over from Virgin and didn’t receive the 3gb per month extra. 

13 REPLIES 13

@tamfries 

It should have changed on your renewal. The moderators clarified the conditions as below. Contact the moderators to find out why the change did not occur

In regards of redeeming the 35$ plan with 3 GB of data, you must return to the 25$ plan with 1 GB of data!

Once you are under the 25$ plan with 1 GB of data, you will get a text message telling you that you have the choice to accept and upgrade to the 35$ plan with 3 GB of data on the next renewal date between May 1st and 30th 2020.

As other eligibility criteria you must be with Public Mobile for at least 45 days, the account must be active(no suspended status) and you must be registered for automatic top ups.

Also, as conditions you will need to reply to the text messages with YES35 and you have until April 29th 2020 at 11:59 PM to reply YES35 to redeem the offer.

Thank you! 🙂

Andu

@tamfries  is probably referring to the texted offer that some on the $25 got to upgrade to the $35 plan with 2 extra gigs of data.

@tamfries 

Go through SIMon by clicking this link:

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Step 1: Type Missing Credits 

Step 2: Contact a Moderator

Step 3: open a ticket

The moderators.can help you if you are missing a bonus credit of any sort minutes data etc. 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tamfries 

What was the offer? The only offers we know of at this point were that on the first referral we get $20. the referral is 10$ and the $1 a month off a month

@tamfries Welcome to the community.  I was under the impression that the new plan would kick in on you May renewal. I would say contact the moderators and ask them to about it. Stay safe. 

@tamfries wrote:

I’ve been a customer with public for a year now with a $25 1GB plan and got texted this offer and accepted. They replied with a confirmation text. My renewal date was May 10th but it still hasn’t been rewarded the offer. Is it for sure this offer is for specific customers since they texted me the offer AND replied?

So what offer did you respond to ? When was that offer ?

tamfries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been a customer with public for a year now with a $25 1GB plan and got texted this offer and accepted. They replied with a confirmation text. My renewal date was May 10th but it still hasn’t been rewarded the offer. Is it for sure this offer is for specific customers since they texted me the offer AND replied?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Want-help wrote:

According to PM announcement, it will be up to 7 days to add to your plan.

@Alex888 wrote:
@Want-helpYou would have to ask the moderators about it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As the promotion hasn't been going on for 7 days yet, which is the amount of time that Public Mobile ask customer to wait for that data bonus to kick in, messaging the moderators could result in the customer receiving the data bonus before receiving a reply. It would also add to the moderator queue.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Want-help wrote:

It can take upto 7 days to have the bonus applied.  Did you port in your Virgin number during activation or did you take a temporary PM number and then port in?  it is suggested to do the port in request at time of activation for during this promo.

ETA:  you did meet the requirements correct by selecting an eligible plan  

Offer details   

3GB recurring data bonus will be applied to eligible rate plans ($35 1.5GB, $40 2.5GB & $45 4.5GB Ready made plans only).
This offer is only available to new customers porting-in from Bell, Virgin and Lucky Mobile.

Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GR
Mayor / Maire

It says it may take up to 7days. Welcome to public mobile! 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Want-help You would have to ask the moderators about it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Want-help wrote:

@Want-help  Provided you picked an appropriate plan it can take up to 7 days for the extra GB to appear on your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.