cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GB sign up promo

Mpena
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was eligible for the promo. I signed up for the newsletter and activated a new account today. Unfortunately I did not enter the promotion code during sign up. I tried entering it after the account is activated but it says I am not eligible.

Is there a way to still get the 3gb promo applied on my account?

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ruthloder9 

Open another ticket. As long as you fulfilled all the other conditions of the promotion it's unusual to be denied. You did the right thing....you came to the community when you didn't agree with the answer you recieved.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

ruthloder9

I just activated with PM and missed adding a 2GB Free promo code.  Requested through a ticket to add after the fact but was denied since I must be done at time of activation according to terms and conditions.  Anyone else get a promo added after the fact?

@treefarm 

Did you enter the promocode upon activation? If you fulfilled all the other requirements then contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you.

treefarm

Sorry didn't see this message. I have not received the bonus but had filled in my email during the offer and activared the sim card during the period as advertised.

@treefarm 

here are the terms and conditions of the promotion

Terms and conditions
* Offer available from May 26 2020 - May 28 2020 at 11:59PM ET to new customers who activate online using the promo code and email entered online by June 12 2020.

3GB one-time data bonus will automatically be applied to activations on $25/mo rate plans or more after the eligible promo code has been entered online. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

treefarm

my wife did same thing and signed up yet did not receive the 3GB promotion.

Did you get it?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there,

Just following up, regarding the previous message sent to you. Do you still need assistance regarding this matter?

Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
José

Public Mobile Moderator Team

self solutiion changed

@Mpena  Solutions are to help others find answers in similar situations and to recgnize other members who have assisted you.

Mpena

Thanks, submitted a ticket!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Mpena wrote:

I was eligible for the promo. I signed up for the newsletter and activated a new account today. Unfortunately I did not enter the promotion code during sign up. I tried entering it after the account is activated but it says I am not eligible.

Is there a way to still get the 3gb promo applied on my account?

@Mpena hi if you click on the ? bottom right corner ask Simon to speak to a human, this will help generate a ticket to speak to a moderator mention 3gb promo

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mpena  Submit a ticket to PM explain what happened they should be able to help.

Hit the "?" Bottom of the screen.

Need Help? Let's chat.