Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GB data for free

ali3azawi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

723615BF-2CB5-465C-9F53-280162AA3074.png

Hi,

I used the promotion to get free 3GB  data. But in my plan it's not showing up. 

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

That was back at the end of May we are now at the end of July, is it possible that you have used it up?  It is a one time bonus not every 30-day bonus.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ali3azawi wrote:

Yes I did. 

@ali3azawi 

Then you will need to contact moderator/PM employee to help fix the issue.  Please see my first post on how to contact moderator. 

ali3azawi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I did. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you check the terms and conditions ? Usually there is a timeframe when you receive the extra data.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ali3azawi 

Did you meet all of the requirements?

See terms and conditions:

Terms and conditions
* Offer available from May 26 2020 - May 28 2020 at 11:59PM ET to new customers who activate online using the promo code and email entered online by June 12 2020.

3GB one-time data bonus will automatically be applied to activations on $25/mo rate plans or more after the eligible promo code has been entered online. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

If you did meet the requirements, then you can contact moderator to help.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.