cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GB bonus credit for Bell port-in

samestory
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I finally got my girlfriend to sign up to public mobile from bell last week, however I see there is now a 3GB bonus promo. I am just wondering if there is any way for her to get this as there was no promo going on when she signed up unfortunately, and she did port in her number just a week ago.

Cheers

7 REPLIES 7

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:
How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc.

If you appreciate those instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

No thanks! Self-aggrandizement should go unrewarded

Why are you here anyway, other than lurking and leaving condescending remarks, as it that is not "self-aggrandizement"? At least I am trying to help others. What have you got to offer? 

LaOmbra

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:

If you appreciate those instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

No thanks! Self-aggrandizement should go unrewarded

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

Thanks so much for your concern for my well-being. Kinda sad that you are following my posts around and needing to leave a condescending comment everywhere. I'm actually just trying to help people. What are you doing to help?

LaOmbra

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Cheers

Begging for Bravos

Quite sad

Meditate instead

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@samestory , order a Bell SIM card on eBay or buy from Dollarama and retrace your steps.  Unfortunately, existing customers don't get as much love as new ones. 

@samestory wrote:

Hi,

I finally got my girlfriend to sign up to public mobile from bell last week, however I see there is now a 3GB bonus promo. I am just wondering if there is any way for her to get this as there was no promo going on when she signed up unfortunately, and she did port in her number just a week ago.

Cheers

This promotion is only for new activations. Unfortunately, she is  not eligible. She would have to port back to Bell and then port to Public Mobile again.  Anything already paid for the current plan would be lost.

Need Help? Let's chat.