cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GB Promo?

Fiji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1000000******* this is my account number 

When I signed up I got a promotion that gives me 3 bonus GB of data. Is this a one time promo? Or is it 3 GB per month? 

Please clarify

Edited by ShawnC13 removed account number 

8 REPLIES 8

In most cases it is an add-on of roll over data to get you through a month where you use up your plans included data a little bit too soon. It isn’t a bad system from a lowest cost third tier provider but one has to do a bit of reading to fully understand what they are buying rather than making assumptions.

If that doesn’t work for someone then their account will automatically be closed when they port out to the provider of choice. You have service for the rest of the 30 day period as there are no refunds for unused partial months so that will hopefully allow more time for thourough investigation of the terms of the new provider.

AE_Collector

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Roriek wrote:

I was under the same impression as well not impressed I'm wanting my services terminsted

@Roriek To terminate your PM services do one of the following:

- transfer your number to another carrier; keep your account active until transferred

- delete your credit card from your account

- call 611 and turn off autopay

Roriek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was under the same impression as well not impressed I'm wanting my services terminsted

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Fiji It is one time thing. Not every month. Consider it as an addon. When you finish your monthly plan data amount, this one will start. After you use all 3GB, it will be removed from account.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This data is applied as an add-on, meaning it only gets used if you go over your monthly data limit and the add-on never expires. It only runs out once you use it all.

fdrcamb519

@Fiji 

It’s a one time promotion, keep in mind the 3gb doesn’t have an expiration. Nice to have as a buffer once run out regular monthly data 

shep22

@Fiji hi just for future reference you are on a public forum please do not share personal information 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Fiji wrote:

1000000******* this is my account number 

When I signed up I got a promotion that gives me 3 bonus GB of data. Is this a one time promo? Or is it 3 GB per month? 

Please clarify

Edited by ShawnC13 removed account number 

It is a one-time thing.  You do not get an additional 3GB of data each month.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.