cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$35 promo includes picture messaging??

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This seems to be absent in the plan details compared to the others.  Is it not included?

10 REPLIES 10

@Vineetbutola wrote:

yes it is unlimited

Good answer...but read the post just above yours. The original question has been answered and a SOLUTION has been selected by the original poster.

Good of you to jump in with your input like that but read the entire thread for up-to-the minute information. Due to most people being home-bound...questions get answered real fast around here nowadays.

😷

Vineetbutola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes it is unlimited

@Starshoot wrote:

Yes it is included.

The green checkmark indicates that this issue was already solved. In this case, the question was answered about 1 minute after being asked yesterday. 

Starshoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes it is included.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 wrote:

This seems to be absent in the plan details compared to the others.  Is it not included?

I think all the plans included it but it just doesn't say on all marketing info, you may have to dig deeper in the fine print to see what it says. 

fdrcamb519

@DDM69 

Good point, I wonder if they included alot information because of space, missed that, it should be included with this plan.

DDM69

I figured as much yet it's not stated

Thank you

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 yes it does. Free worldwide picture messaging from within Canada. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 Picture messaging is included of course. You just need to enable data to send MMS.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Yes it is

Screenshot_20200508-163649~2.png

Need Help? Let's chat.