cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

35 Dollar plan

jerinjohny1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It would be great if public mobile can give atleast 2.5 gb with 35 plan.Some people dont use 5 gb per month but needs atleast 2 GB.anyone has the same thought? Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jerinjohny1  During Black Friday sale, PM gave an additional 1GB data every month on top of the 1GB + .5GB (autopay bonus) for total of 2.5GB. Hmm.. you could wait around for another promo and see if PM would kindly switch you over? Or, do a port out and back in for if it comes around again

It all comes down to what the competition does.....

AE_Collector

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jerinjohny1 wrote:

It would be great if public mobile can give atleast 2.5 gb with 35 plan.Some people dont use 5 gb per month but needs atleast 2 GB.anyone has the same thought? Thanks

Everyone's saying they want more data for $35. They're just as likely to expire the plan.

@jerinjohny1  The $35 plan has been a topic of conversation for quite awhile. It indeed has the least amount of value of all of pm's plans. I regularly advise not to choose that plan...either opt for the $40/5gb or if your conservative with data the $25/1gb? Many have asked for something like $30/2gb and/or $35/3gb). We can only hope pm does something about it this year.

The $35 plan has been out of step for quite awhile now.

Not that we get any say but I have posted this "suggestion" numerous times:

$25 1 Gb

$30 2 Gb

$35 3 Gb

$40 5 Gb

$45 7 Gb

$50 9 Gb

They could even put in a $20 1/2Gb plan with maybe 250 outgoing minutes to complement the $15 1/4 Gb 100 outgoing minutes plan. All of this of course only if they want to have a "plan for everybody".

AE_Collector

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jb456 wrote:

Never know what the future holds. Be sure to continue to check the "announcement section" for updates. 

On a side note I agree that they should update the $35 plane and tweek it abit considering the $25 plan with auto pay gives 1gb of data. So essentially those on $35 plan with autopay are paying $10 more for 500mb.

Yeah I agree. Looking at it now it's a bit over priced, I just hope it's adjusted soon!

NavCanJin117
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree !!!

Never know what the future holds. Be sure to continue to check the "announcement section" for updates. 

On a side note I agree that they should update the $35 plane and tweek it abit considering the $25 plan with auto pay gives 1gb of data. So essentially those on $35 plan with autopay are paying $10 more for 500mb.

amathew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That would be great.

Need Help? Let's chat.