cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$35 30 day plan not available as 90 day with bonus data

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would choose this option to better budget data use over a 90 day period, wonder why it's not an option. Seems all others have a 90 day counterpart?

7 REPLIES 7

@Daphne1 wrote:

@mynewhome Look again. It is available on https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

90-day Plan Length
Canada-wide Unlimited Talk
International Unlimited Text
3 GB at 3G speed /90 Days Data

You Plan Subtotal $105 plus applicable taxes

Edit: They may have inadvertently left out the monthly bonus 500Mb that comes with AutoPay.  Contact Moderator for this?

Moderators do not have the ability to alter plans/create custom plans for individual customers.  The plan includes whatever is advertised.   The $35/30 day plan is likely the closest thing to the 90 day plan that the OP is looking for.

mynewhome

The 90 day version does not include the bonus data. On the 30 day plan it includes 500mb extra, that's my point.

Daphne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@mynewhome Look again. It is available on https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

90-day Plan Length
Canada-wide Unlimited Talk
International Unlimited Text
3 GB at 3G speed /90 Days Data

You Plan Subtotal $105 plus applicable taxes

Edit: They may have inadvertently left out the monthly bonus 500Mb that comes with AutoPay.  Contact Moderator for this?

To quote @will13am ..

To avoid disappointment, take Public Mobile for what it is and not for what you want it to be. 😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

When I joined Public Mobile 2.5 years ago, the big focus was on 90 day plans because it gave better flexibility for stretching a data bucket over a longer period of time.  The 90 day plans caused a lot of confusion for customers.  For some reason, many thought the data bucket was for a 30 day interval, effectively interpreting the 90 day plans as having a data bucket that is 3x its actual size.  It is a bit of confirmation bias if you ask me.  In any event, to alleviate confusion, the 90 day plans have pretty much been left to rot on the side.  

mynewhome

doesn't make sense that all other 30 day plans are available in a 90 day version

@mynewhome wrote:

I would choose this option to better budget data use over a 90 day period, wonder why it's not an option. Seems all others have a 90 day counterpart?

I understand that you want the ability to spread the data out as you choose over 90 days, but you'll have to choose out of the available plans.  Keep in the mind that the flip side of the 90 day data management argument how it's just as easy to accidently use up all of the data near the start of the plan cycle and then need to go a longer period of time without data or require the need to purchase add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.