cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$ 30 plan + 500 MB bonus

fabiociceri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am with Public Mobile since a while now. My plan is the $30 30-days. Today I read that the same plan offers + 500 MB with AutoPay. Since I did not have this bonus (+500 MB) because I activated this plan befor this offer (3-4 months ago), I would like to know if I am elegible to get the +500 MB and in case, how can I do it?

I appreciated your help,

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

No @fabiociceri you will not loose your rewards with a new plan Smiley Happy

@fabiociceri wrote:
RobertQc If I will do it, I will not have to activate the AutoPay again, right? and also, I will not loose any rewards like ("refer a friend" or "loyalty reward"), right?

Thanks

Correct.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

fabiociceri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
RobertQc If I will do it, I will not have to activate the AutoPay again, right? and also, I will not loose any rewards like ("refer a friend" or "loyalty reward"), right?

Thanks

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@fabiociceri Yes, you are eligible as long as you have AutoPay enabled. Simply login to your self-serve account and make a plan change. Select the new plan and have it renewed on your next renewal date (Do not choose change now option). 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@fabiociceri wrote:

Hi,

I am with Public Mobile since a while now. My plan is the $30 30-days. Today I read that the same plan offers + 500 MB with AutoPay. Since I did not have this bonus (+500 MB) because I activated this plan befor this offer (3-4 months ago), I would like to know if I am elegible to get the +500 MB and in case, how can I do it?

I appreciated your help,

Cheers

@fabiociceriYes you are elegible as long as you use autopay, you will get the $2 and the 500mb bonus, log into self serve, click change plan,

111.png

Select the $30 plan

22222.png

Click "Change at next renewal"

333333.png

READ IT, then hit yes.

44444.png

EDITED TO ADD PICTURES FOR CLAIRTY

Need Help? Let's chat.