cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day plans exist, but what about 1 year plans

arturolopez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i noticed with competitors a one year plan exist at low prices but does public offer these?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hairbag1 wrote:

Nope...but you can pay a year in advance if that helps.

@arturolopez 

Yes, you can add fund to your account for the whole year.  But you should not do it.

PM service is prepaid and there is no refund for the fund in your account if you decided to leave before 1 year.  I will not create a virtual 1 year contract by adding too much fund into my account.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mpcdesign , I would not mind 90 day plans.  There wasn't the choice when I joined.  

@Lemony_Snicket, I liked the 90-day plan for the convenience of things; but the monthly plans did have better deals. I switched at the beginning of 2020 to a monthly plan, I sometimes do regret it, and some days I don't. What I liked about switching over was the extra 3gigs of data I was getting. The downside was the minor switch from 4GTE to 3G. And I say minor to myself....sigh!

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Long ago Public Mobile used to have 90 plans before I joined.  They got rid of it and stuck with only 30 day plans.  I don't see how one year plans fit the strategy.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@arturolopez  The great thing about public mobile is the ability to easily change your plan as your needs change over time. (More data, less data, limited calls, account suspension for long holidays etc....) Why lock yourself in for a year to a plan or a mobile provider if you end up being unhappy with your service or the features or options it offers? With rewards public mobile competes with even the supposedly cheapest plan offered by other providers.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@arturolopez there are currently no such plans coming down the pipeline. Would be nice though.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@arturolopez Nobody knows, maybe PM will have them in the future.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Nope...but you can pay a year in advance if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.