Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 2gb plan coming back?????

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does anyone know or think plan be offered again

15 REPLIES 15

@treefrog 

Yes it would....if your not attached to your phone number and you pick up a cheap sim or two from CCS  you could always jump on a good black friday promotion by activating a new account.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious 

I happen to mention that public mobile should be matching the Quebec plan on the wish list. I don't mind I'll go add it again. Because I was seriously looking at that once my promo is over so I got a couple more months for my wish to come true that would line up with Black Friday wouldn't it?

@Jb456 

Somebody needs to put this back on the Community's Public Mobile Wishlist and spread a little fairy dust around!

I too am very surprised that $30 / 2Gb didn’t just stay put for the long term. What the heck! And $35 / 3 Gb could have debuted as well. PM seems quite generous in my mind about handing out freebies though they handed out a bit more than they intended this last round in BC & Alberta. But removing the $30 / 2 gb plan just seems to me that they have an advanced 1960 ish computer life @darlicious has In the basement that crunches the numbers and decides they will make more overall without that plan. Maybe ... but really? I am pretty frugal on cell plans but if I was hitting 1 Gb very often I would just spring for the $30 2 Gb plan to eliminate the hassle for only $5 more.

AE_Collector

@ShawnC13  ya most likely a major carrier to match. By the way I sent you a PM don't know if you received it as your messages are turned off from your profile.

@popping  ya it's weird. PM beats that one but not the lower data limits. Videotron now has 11 gigs for $55.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jb456 wrote:

I'm surprised PM is not matching Fizz for Quebec. $35 for 3 gigs unlimited Canada wide, international text.

But PM is offering $48 9.5GB QC only plan to complete Fizz's $48 8GB plan.

Sorry, not offer for the rest of Canada.

@Jb456 wrote:

I'm surprised PM is not matching Fizz for Quebec. $35 for 3 gigs unlimited Canada wide, international text.

I think it would take another major Nationwide provider to offer this regional promo for PM to follow.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@fdrcamb519  Since PM has become a follower rather than a leader  it will depend if and when the competition (Lucky or other) offers it again.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 It was a good offer. I hope it would be official constant plan, but only PM knows whether or not it will return. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519...

until it does come back, find a plan that you can live with for now...then when a better plan comes along you can Change at next renewal to take advantage.

Keep a sharp eye on the Announcement section or better yet...sign up to receive email Announcements..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could sign up to get email alerts.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Read the community forum, check the PM website for any news about prepaid plans. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Never know what the future holds 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@fdrcamb519   Your guess is as good as the rest of ours.  PM may decide to offer it again, perhaps as Black Friday promo or something, but who knows... 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.