cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 short beeps before every conversation and cut off at less than 1 minute!!!

Mondreykr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Shazia_K.

I am having this exact same problem—3 short beeps and then cut off. I just reactivated the 10 day US roaming talk and text plan while working here in Alaska, where I really need my phone for very important calls.

Could you please help me???

Thanks,

Adam

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeanneAllen wrote:

Yes I do! I paid for it 

If you have more than one with the same name then as above for contacting the mods.

Next time don't buy multiples of the same one. The roaming add-ons are a bit finicky around here.

DeanneAllen

Yes I do! I paid for it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeanneAllen wrote:

I am having the same issue right now and cannot make calls. Stuck in Denver, Colorado on my way home and cannot make calls. Please help Asap

Do you have roaming add-ons? Do you have more than one of the same name?

@DeanneAllen wrote:

I am having the same issue right now and cannot make calls. Stuck in Denver, Colorado on my way home and cannot make calls. Please help Asap

@DeanneAllenTo resolve your issue click here

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

DeanneAllen

FredM

Hi Shaizia,

I check my account and dont have any add ons other than the data at the moment so not sure why it is cutting my phone calls with the 3 beeps before 1 minute can you help me?

FredM

Hi I have the same issue I cannot find the solution posted. Please help.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Awesome service @Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Mondreykr

Sorry to hear about this! 

I was able to quickly look into this for you and due to having two of the same add-on is the reason why you were having this issue. I now removed the expired one from your account, can you please restart your phone and test the service? all should be working. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mondreykr

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

You will need to get in touch with the moderator team to have them look into such issues.  Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue, when it started and how long it has been persisting for (ie. does it happen all the time, only when you're in a specific area,....) and they'll be able to look into the issue for you.

EDIT:  Thanks to whomever moved this post into its own thread Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.