Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

Awesome thanks

And regardless i activated in the store in December well within the promotion.  I have the 40$ plan. They credited a 10$ credit.  Which is not the right amount. Walmart confirmed that i would be getting the 2nd 30 days free as well 

Ok this is crazy mods replied and said i dont get it because i activated myself which is false i spent over an hr in walmart and got the guy to do it JUST TO GET THE FREE SIM AND 30 DAYS. I did it in the store and they are saying i didn't wtf

@Drizzy wrote:

Ok this is crazy mods replied and said i dont get it because i activated myself which is false i spent over an hr in walmart and got the guy to do it JUST TO GET THE FREE SIM AND 30 DAYS. I did it in the store and they are saying i didn't wtf

Totally not surprising! Avoid PM - bunch of complete liars! Mods are just ignoring me now. Somebody should launch a class action lawsuit for false advertising.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Drizzy wrote:

@DrizzyDon't panic. Respond admirably saying there might be a mixup while including the original invoice or payment receipt from Wal~Mart

This is crazy tho o  The only reason i even went with pm. This is crazy. I went to walmart and waited for an hr and spent 40 mins with the worker while he set up and activated my account. I only did the in store activation so i could get the free sim card and the free 30 days. I have a big printup from the store showing all the details. How can you say that i am not gonna be getting the promotion. I did everything in the store he took my phone . Asked me to pick a pin a password and phone number . Asked if i was paying credit card i said cash and he took a voucher down he did it all even put the sim card in my phone. He handed me my phone back activated. Im very very upset about this because i only did the in store activation and switched to public mobile because of the promotion. So you need to look into this more. The only account i made myself was this community forum one. EVERY thing else was done at walmart by the worker

Wouldn't hold your breath with this scam of a company

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Drizzy wrote:

This is crazy tho o  The only reason i even went with pm. This is crazy. I went to walmart and waited for an hr and spent 40 mins with the worker while he set up and activated my account. I only did the in store activation so i could get the free sim card and the free 30 days. I have a big printup from the store showing all the details. How can you say that i am not gonna be getting the promotion. I did everything in the store he took my phone . Asked me to pick a pin a password and phone number . Asked if i was paying credit card i said cash and he took a voucher down he did it all even put the sim card in my phone. He handed me my phone back activated. Im very very upset about this because i only did the in store activation and switched to public mobile because of the promotion. So you need to look into this more. The only account i made myself was this community forum one. EVERY thing else was done at walmart by the worker

@DrizzyDon't panic. Respond admirably suggesting there may be a mixup and include said big printout from Wal~Mart. Sometimes simple and straight to the point is best.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Drizzy

Unfortunately you'll have to keep trying and waiting with the mods...nothing anyone here can do..hopefully you get sorted out...post your end results when it happens..

Mayor / Maire

@Drizzy wrote:

The only reason i even went with pm. 

More proof that these promotions work I guess, eh?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.