cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

And regardless i activated in the store in December well within the promotion.  I have the 40$ plan. They credited a 10$ credit.  Which is not the right amount. Walmart confirmed that i would be getting the 2nd 30 days free as well 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

Ok this is crazy mods replied and said i dont get it because i activated myself which is false i spent over an hr in walmart and got the guy to do it JUST TO GET THE FREE SIM AND 30 DAYS. I did it in the store and they are saying i didn't wtf

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong


@Drizzy wrote:

Ok this is crazy mods replied and said i dont get it because i activated myself which is false i spent over an hr in walmart and got the guy to do it JUST TO GET THE FREE SIM AND 30 DAYS. I did it in the store and they are saying i didn't wtf


Totally not surprising! Avoid PM - bunch of complete liars! Mods are just ignoring me now. Somebody should launch a class action lawsuit for false advertising.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong


@Drizzy wrote:

Ok this is crazy mods replied and said i dont get it because i activated myself which is false i spent over an hr in walmart and got the guy to do it JUST TO GET THE FREE SIM AND 30 DAYS. I did it in the store and they are saying i didn't wtf


@DrizzyDon't panic. Respond admirably saying there might be a mixup while including the original invoice or payment receipt from Wal~Mart

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

This is crazy tho o  The only reason i even went with pm. This is crazy. I went to walmart and waited for an hr and spent 40 mins with the worker while he set up and activated my account. I only did the in store activation so i could get the free sim card and the free 30 days. I have a big printup from the store showing all the details. How can you say that i am not gonna be getting the promotion. I did everything in the store he took my phone . Asked me to pick a pin a password and phone number . Asked if i was paying credit card i said cash and he took a voucher down he did it all even put the sim card in my phone. He handed me my phone back activated. Im very very upset about this because i only did the in store activation and switched to public mobile because of the promotion. So you need to look into this more. The only account i made myself was this community forum one. EVERY thing else was done at walmart by the worker

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

Wouldn't hold your breath with this scam of a company

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong


@Drizzy wrote:

This is crazy tho o  The only reason i even went with pm. This is crazy. I went to walmart and waited for an hr and spent 40 mins with the worker while he set up and activated my account. I only did the in store activation so i could get the free sim card and the free 30 days. I have a big printup from the store showing all the details. How can you say that i am not gonna be getting the promotion. I did everything in the store he took my phone . Asked me to pick a pin a password and phone number . Asked if i was paying credit card i said cash and he took a voucher down he did it all even put the sim card in my phone. He handed me my phone back activated. Im very very upset about this because i only did the in store activation and switched to public mobile because of the promotion. So you need to look into this more. The only account i made myself was this community forum one. EVERY thing else was done at walmart by the worker


@DrizzyDon't panic. Respond admirably suggesting there may be a mixup and include said big printout from Wal~Mart. Sometimes simple and straight to the point is best.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

@Drizzy

Unfortunately you'll have to keep trying and waiting with the mods...nothing anyone here can do..hopefully you get sorted out...post your end results when it happens..

Mayor / Maire

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong


@Drizzy wrote:

The only reason i even went with pm. 


More proof that these promotions work I guess, eh?  


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

Yes i realise that you guys cant do anything and waiting days in between mod responses is crazy but i guess that's why they are giving away cheap plans less overhead. However they really should have better online customer service. I will be very upset if they dont honor the promotion i was in December i did it on store i followed EVERY guideline for the promotion so there is no reason that i shouldn't get it.  Also they credited 10$ i didntnget referd i dont have a clue what that's about. However I am going to keep cool mabye they read it wrong.  They had to because it was done at walmart i passed him my phone. Picked a number a pin and password and after he did it all in his computer he put my sim card in and handed back phone hooked up. To make the best of it   walmart.close to me was sold out of sims so i had to drive to far one . I was watching the worker serve person in front of me and he was clearly very sick with the flu . Coughing and handling the phone. So i tried to keep my.phone and put sim in myself but he insisted . I ended up dieing sick with flu for new years. All because of the promotion ahaha