cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2nd month free ripped off /wrong

Ok so i went to walmart and got a free sim card and supposed to give me a credit for the 2nd month free . I chose the 40$ unlimited talk and text with  4.5 gb of 3g data. I just checked and it put a credit of 10$ on the account . I I looked at my plan details and from my best guess they have it listed as a 10$ plan with a 30$ data add on so they trying to say its a 10$ plan . No its not i selected a plan that was created by public mobile and the promotion said 2nd month free please look into this 

Tags (1)

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

@Drizzy wrote:

Ok so i went to walmart and got a free sim card and supposed to give me a credit for the 2nd month free . I chose the 40$ unlimited talk and text with  4.5 gb of 3g data. I just checked and it put a credit of 10$ on the account . I I looked at my plan details and from my best guess they have it listed as a 10$ plan with a 30$ data add on so they trying to say its a 10$ plan . No its not i selected a plan that was created by public mobile and the promotion said 2nd month free please look into this 

The only people here who can help you with such an issue are the moderators who are Public Mobile employees. Please send them a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Drizzy wrote:

@Drizzy

Im sure youre on the 40$ plan the payment section makes it look confusing....first off did you get referred to Pm?..this could be the 10$ you see..as for second month free you will see that before your renewal date..when did you activate?

Did anyone who activated in store on jan1 get the next 30 credit yet? I did and and no credit! I remember the community post said the deadline was Dec31, but the home page clearly said deadline jan1. They better not screw me over this! They've removed the home page promo post so technically I can't prove the deadline of jan1 on the home page. Anyone have a screenshot of that page?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bcde4321 wrote:

Did anyone who activated in store on jan1 get the next 30 credit yet? I did and and no credit! I remember the community post said the deadline was Dec31, but the home page clearly said deadline jan1. They better not screw me over this! They've removed the home page promo post so technically I can't prove the deadline of jan1 on the home page. Anyone have a screenshot of that page?

@Bcde4321

You will recieve it before your first renewal.....Screenshot_2018-12-30-05-17-05.png

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It will likely not show up for at least a few more days. They usually check accounts and add all rebates between the 1st and 6th of every month. If it's not there in a few days you should send a private message to a moderator and get them to look into it.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

is it actually a 10$ plan? if its a mistake then u have nothing to worry about. It'll come

Mayor / Maire

@Drizzy

You signed up for the right promo.  On your payment page, PM always splits up the plans into different categories for billing purposes.  You did get a friend referral for $10 (which usually happens within 72 hours).  The 2nd month free normally also happens within 72 hours, but I guess with the most recent 2nd month free promo, it is within 30 days.  You can contact moderator afterwards if you have not received it.  

As predicted, mods are now saying the next 30day free promo didn't exist and want the web page to prove it. Total scam!

I remember clearly the expiry was on Jan 1 at 11:59pm on the home page ad. Of course that page is now conveniently removed.

Does anyone have a copy of it?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bcde4321 wrote:

As predicted, mods are now saying the next 30day free promo didn't exist and want the web page to prove it. Total scam!

I remember clearly the expiry was on Jan 1 at 11:59pm on the home page ad. Of course that page is now conveniently removed.

Does anyone have a copy of it?

@Bcde4321 @Drizzy If you look under Announcements, this promo is listed there.  The end date for this particular promo was Dec. 31 not Jan. 1.  There was another promo that ended on Jan. 1 but it was for online (not in store) activation only.