cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd line on same account

danijel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

Wondering if i can activate a 2nd sim card on my account, not sure if this is possible to have 2 lines on one account. 

8 REPLIES 8

@dna2016 wrote:

@danijel  Unfortunately just one number per account.  And to take it a step further just one email per account, since the email is your username, so you'll need another email address as well.  

The question was asked and answered quite a while ago, back on January 3rd.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danijel  Unfortunately just one number per account.  And to take it a step further just one email per account, since the email is your username, so you'll need another email address as well.  

@Nezgar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That promo came to an end on or about Dec 31. Apparently. Allegedly.

Ah you're right. The blurb about it silently disappeared from the self serve.

Others said it was still there on January 1. Something is off. Wrong date was probably typed by Public.

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah you're right. The blurb about it silently disappeared from the self serve.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nezgar wrote:

One account per phone number.

One e-mail address per account.

Upside is you can use the referral code from the 1st account to sign up the 2nd. Right now that means a $20 bump to the 1st account (and $1/mo off thereafter) and $10 to the new account.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

One account per phone number.

One e-mail address per account.

Upside is you can use the referral code from the 1st account to sign up the 2nd. Right now that means a $20 bump to the 1st account (and $1/mo off thereafter) and $10 to the new account.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@danijel wrote:

Hi, 

Wondering if i can activate a 2nd sim card on my account, not sure if this is possible to have 2 lines on one account. 

only one phone number per account

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@danijel wrote:

Hi, 

Not possible. Each account is separate with it's own sim and number.

Need Help? Let's chat.