cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Month Free Promo Deal

BxKN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey so I just joined Public Mobile today (I got it activated at a store) and I went on the website and I saw if I had activated it online I would've got my second month free. I'm a pretty broke uni student so the extra 23 makes a bit of difference so if there was any way you all know possible to still take advantage of the promo that'd be great. If not it's okay, won't hurt too much!

This is the promo I'm talking about:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

I entered the email that was linked to my self serve account.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

I think that another aspect would be if you registered your email address In the last couple of days for this promo before heading to the store to get activated.

AE_Collector

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@BxKN wrote:

Hey so I just joined Public Mobile today (I got it activated at a store) and I went on the website and I saw if I had activated it online I would've got my second month free. I'm a pretty broke uni student so the extra 23 makes a bit of difference so if there was any way you all know possible to still take advantage of the promo that'd be great. If not it's okay, won't hurt too much!

This is the promo I'm talking about:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

I entered the email that was linked to my self serve account.

Thanks!

Hi @BxKN I hope you hear from a moderator soon.  Come back and tell us what happened, ok?  Welcome to PM and the Community.  Cheers! 👋

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BxKN  Let us know when you have any news.

I'm thinking what @gblackma wrote is correct though. Since you had to sign-up with your email and activate your account online at home, you're not really eligible for the promo. Sorry!

At least you received the $10 credit for using a referral code.

And don't forget the on-going $2 credit for registering your card on your account for autopay.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BxKN based on the fact that you didn't activate your SIM online, sorry but I dont think you qualify. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

BxKN

Okay thanks! I'll send them a PM

BxKN

Thank you!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Your only hope would be asking the moderators as they are public mobile.  Best of luck with that.

If you used a referral code at signup (provided it to the person that activated your account or if they used one) the $10 signup bonus will be credited within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@BxKN The best you can hope for is to contact the moderators and plead your case. Direct link is below. Don't hold your breath though! Welcome to PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Replies can take up to 48 hours. You can also open a ticket with moderators by clicking the question mark, bottom right and following prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.