cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB/month reward with Auto Pay registration

scho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I purchased through London Drug the $30/m plan with 2 GB data and unlimited calls paid with auto payment, I was told that I would get additional 2 GB as reward for the monthly auto-pay. But I don't see it in my account plan overview screen. Was London Drug wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@scho contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "data wrong"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@scho 

It was a Labour day weekend special by London drugs. The details were available in store but i believe it was valid Sept 3rd thru Sept 7th. If you activated during that time period contact the moderators to have the 3gb data add on applied to your account. You could also call the electronics department at the location you activated at and ask for the manager to get the details of the promotion so that you are clear in case the moderator is not on this London drugs specific promo.

Are you sure it was not something like this . 3 gig bonus.

Screenshot taken from @darlicious 

Screenshot_20200902-180253.png

If it was it's one time bonus data that would appear under the My Data and Add-on section of your account.

When did you sign up?

Does anything show in your account under my data and add-on section?

Or possibly it has already been used?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@scho 

Maybe the rep was mistaken.  $2 per month credit for autopay registration.  There was a 3GB one time bonus for certain promotions, no advertised widely though.

@scho wrote:

When I purchased through London Drug the $30/m plan with 2 GB data and unlimited calls paid with auto payment, I was told that I would get additional 2 GB as reward for the monthly auto-pay. But I don't see it in my account plan overview screen. Was London Drug wrong?

Was it an additional 3GB? In any event, that bonus would have been a one time occurrence.

Need Help? Let's chat.