cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB Bonus Data not received

cavilier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I switched to Public Mobile for the new activation offer, that you get bonus 2GB data when choosing plans $35 and above.

I activated a $40 plan 9 days ago, still not seeing the bonus data added to my account, could anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @cavilier,

I recommend you to go online and use SIMon to create a ticket so I can help you.

Bogdan_S

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you activated the plan at retail outlet the promotion is not valid. Online only. Contact a moderator by submitting a ticket if you did it online. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. You should then be credited with bonus data.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cavilier 

Where did you activate?  At home or instore?  

If in store, you did not qualify for this promotion.  It had to be activated online at home.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SALE-Get-a-bonus-2GB-of-data-when-you-a...

If you met the requirements, you should contact moderator as described above (if more than 7 business days)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Was your account activated online and did you include the BONUSDATA  promo code?  It takes 7 business days for the bonus to appear in your account.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.