cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB Bonus Data Promo.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, But PM has a promotion going. You get 2GB extra of monthly free data on any plans 35$ and above and it never expires as long as you don't switch plans. 

Found it through an ad on Instagram. Here's the link. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd1-9671281201?cmp=SOC_Public-Mobile-Mobility-Performance-Always-O...

66 REPLIES 66

@BearFBI 

That's why you should always register your email even when it's not a requirement. Here's the small print of the email. Public mobile will have to honour it for anyone who signed up to recieve the promocode via email.Screenshot_20210609-064059.pngScreenshot_20210609-063535~2.png

@BearFBI 

Agree with you.  

However, it does not look like PM will honour the reoccurring part.  Several oracles tried to argue the point.  I can update if circumstances change.  

BearFBI

@Dunkman Then thats a major screwup, It specifically says that its an extra 2GB of data every month. Id quote it but I cant because PM's garbage site is down. 

@BearFBI 

It was recently clarified by PM admin that this promotion is a one time 2GB data promotion.  Not reoccurring  The wording on the promotion is poor and confusing. 

Edit: further clarification this morning.  Indeed reoccurring data add on

BearFBI

Grrr, Wish this was available for existing users. I tried registering and using the promocode on the plan switcher page and it didn't work. I even tried one of the plans from the plan builder, still didn't work.

Capture.PNG

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @BearFBI  .  Yes, this promotion is kinda hard to find, the other day I was on PM site and can't find the page there.

thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.