cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250mb costs more than 500mb- Plan change pricing error?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Can anyone explain why 250mb costs more than 500mb?

30 day / Unlim Canada / Unlim Text / 500MB - $30
30 day / Unlim Canada / Unlim Text / 250MB - $50

50% less data for 70% more money?

30.png50.png

6 REPLIES 6

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jp2 wrote:

The 250mb plan has always cost more since I started with PM; still don't know why

I lied I do know why because @Luddite told me when I asked before here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/30-day-250mb-data-plan/m-p/232664#M2718...

jp2

The 250mb plan has always cost more since I started with PM; still don't know why

@will13am wrote:

@RobertQc, why are you complaining.  You get it good compared to my account.  That 250 meg plan is $60 for me.  It has been reported.  Hopefully they will fix it quickly.  Of course this sounds really corny, but the pricing is not consistent with "less for less".   It is more for less.

This is a different issue. Everyone in "my account plan change" has the same problem. I am not comparing "my account plan change" vs home page plan change.

The $60 choice you made is with different options as you selected unlimited Canada + USA.

I am complaining because I pay $30 a month for 500mb that I don't use. Why is it if I try to go for 250mb I have to pay more.

The terrific small data plan, 250 meg for $20, has disappeared from Build Your Own. It's only showing stand alone. Programming glitch, or perhaps a new permanent quirk? Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc, why are you complaining.  You get it good compared to my account.  That 250 meg plan is $60 for me.  It has been reported.  Hopefully they will fix it quickly.  Of course this sounds really corny, but the pricing is not consistent with "less for less".   It is more for less.

MacMe
Need Help? Let's chat.