cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 mb autopay bonus available in account status but not working

WeltraumJaeger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everybody,

I have been using the 15$ plan with autopay for a month now and while there's nothing wrong with my calls, I can't use the 250 mb that comes with autopay. It is showing that I have 0/250mb used this month so why does it not work when and activate data on my phone?

For info: I was previously with Virgin Mobile and had 1gb LTE with them and it was working fine. My phone is the LG G5 and, according to Public Mobile, is compatible with their network.

WeltraumJaeger_0-1601673218629.png

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541 wrote:

@WeltraumJaeger wrote:

Hello everybody,

I have been using the 15$ plan with autopay for a month now and while there's nothing wrong with my calls, I can't use the 250 mb that comes with autopay. It is showing that I have 0/250mb used this month so why does it not work when and activate data on my phone?

For info: I was previously with Virgin Mobile and had 1gb LTE with them and it was working fine. My phone is the LG G5 and, according to Public Mobile, is compatible with their network.

Some LG phones have been known to require a factory reset before data works. Before proceeding, do a back up of your content.

Backup

Factory reset 

Restore from backup. 

Reboot phone

sPATiality
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Before performing a settings reset, you can try to configure your APN if you don't already done that :

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-data-on-an-android-phone

I have also an LG G5 phone and a reset was not necessary. It deserves a try.

@WeltraumJaeger wrote:

Hello everybody,

Some LG phones have been known to require a factory reset before data works. Before proceeding, do a back up of your content.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@WeltraumJaeger wrote:

Hello everybody,

WeltraumJaeger_0-1601673218629.png

@WeltraumJaeger  In order for data to work with most LG Gx series  you need to reset the network settings on your phone. Not that this will also reset your Wi-Fi passwords so you will need to re-enter them after the rese

1. Tap Network settings reset.
  2. Tap RESET SETTINGS.
  3. Tap Reset Settings.
Need Help? Let's chat.