cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 MB free data

l2008r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have used $15 plan for a few months and just noticed that I did not have free250MB dada, I signed auto pay. How can I get?thanks

5 REPLIES 5

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If it turns out you did get your data, but you've used it all, keep in mind that some apps will burn through 250MB in a few hours even running in the background.

So you have to block these apps apps from accessing background data or use data saver mode.

I block everything except my emails and banking app.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@l2008r  that means you used up the data. Purchase the 1GB data add-on to have backup when you run out of data.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@l2008r wrote:

I have used $15 plan for a few months and just noticed that I did not have free250MB dada, I signed auto pay. How can I get?thanks

Your self service account should look something like this. If you are on autopay and not receiving the 250MB of data you need to contact a moderator by selecting the ? in the lower right hand corner and following the prompts.

data.jpg

EDIT: If you do not see the 250 MB here check your usage history in self service to see if it has been used up.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@l2008r wrote:

Are you sure you haven't used it all up?  If that is the case then you can buy the $15/1GB data add-on which will stay with your account and you will be able to use it anytime you've depleted your plan data.  Any leftover data from the add-on will roll over until completely used up.

OTOH if your plan data didn't reset properly on renewal then you need to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@l2008r hi check your self serve in data and add on you should see your 250 mb there try turning your data on to see if you are properly connected for data good luck 

Need Help? Let's chat.