cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 talk and text plan

Sherrycheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

I've always been on a plan that I built on my own, but with the recent changes, I noticed the $25 talk and text plan with the bonus 500MB data upon using auto pay. On top of currently using my own plan, I puchase the $30 1GB data add on every couple of months (this was the most cost-efficient for me), and also because I wanted 4G LTE speed. 

Since the $25 talk and text plan says that the 500 MB data would be on 3G speed, would my 1GB data still be at LTE speed? Or would it assume the 3G speed?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Sherrycheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ohhh thank you to both @LovesToPM and @computergeek541 !!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Sherrycheng 

The Data Add-On will be at the same speed as your plan data.

Take note of point 7 under Terms and Conditions (Add-Ons):

Data Add-Ons to supplement a Data Plan will be provisioned at the data speed selected in your plan. If you have a Talk and/or Text Plan only with no data, the Data Add-Ons available to you will be defaulted to 4G LTE speed. US Roaming speed and signal strength may vary with your device, configuration, Internet traffic, environmental conditions, our partner’s applicable network management, the base plan you have purchased and other factors.

@Sherrycheng wrote:

Hi!

I've always been on a plan that I built on my own, but with the recent changes, I noticed the $25 talk and text plan with the bonus 500MB data upon using auto pay. On top of currently using my own plan, I puchase the $30 1GB data add on every couple of months (this was the most cost-efficient for me), and also because I wanted 4G LTE speed. 

Since the $25 talk and text plan says that the 500 MB data would be on 3G speed, would my 1GB data still be at LTE speed? Or would it assume the 3G speed?

Thanks!

Your plan speed would carry over to the add-on and you would receive the slower speed.

Need Help? Let's chat.