cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 special plan not working.

Nicolecurrie21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I added the new bonus plan. I’m trying to call local and provincial long distance and it’s telling me I don’t have that included in my plan when I do. 

Ive reset my phone. I try to change my plan and the page just goes blank. I don’t know what to do but I need my phone. 

26 REPLIES 26

Nicolecurrie21

I actually tried to do what she did and it told me I had insufficient funds to change the plan. Good thing I didn’t go back to town for another voucher because I was close to. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

That’s what she explained to me lol. I’m not good with these things. Clearly 😂

That's a very interesting piece in there. Change plan down to a lower one and then re-do the preferred plan and that resets things to how it should be.

Customers can do that but of course it would cost money. Mods can do it and not cost money.

All kinds of complications if one did it themselves and none if the mods do it but a workaround nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing that.

Nicolecurrie21

95EF74FD-C9AF-4BEA-8D4D-73B58674733D.png

That’s what she explained to me lol. I’m not good with these things. Clearly 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

Just a glitch on their end. For some reason it added the data but not the calling or texting. Super weird. 

Super weird. Unfortunate that the couple known tricks didn't re-align it.

Thanks for the update.

Nicolecurrie21

Just a glitch on their end. For some reason it added the data but not the calling or texting. Super weird. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

A Mod replied to me! All fixed! Great customer service and community as always! 

Thanks everyone! 

Great news.

Would you happen to know what they did?

Nicolecurrie21

A Mod replied to me! All fixed! Great customer service and community as always! 

Thanks everyone! 

@Nicolecurrie21It looks like everything went through fine. I would contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should also mention your credit card not being accepted as well.

Nicolecurrie21

Then this when I click to new my plan

E2ADDC10-3AE6-402B-8D23-A1CFA8A006E8.jpeg

Nicolecurrie21

987771A8-56EF-47B5-836B-D39C8B9FD2FC.jpeg

@Nicolecurrie21Can you show a screenshot of the main page of your account?

Nicolecurrie21

12D9EF4E-ED4C-4C66-ABEF-6A3CACBB9D68.jpeg

This is what my account shows. Am I missing something? 

Nicolecurrie21

Waiting for a response from them now. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

It has never accepted my credit cards so I have to buy vouchers. I don’t get what’s happening. It says everything active. I’ve tried everyone suggestions. Now it’s not even registering my number to my phone. 

Whoa. That last line is troubling. You have long since contacted the mods right?

There's another "credit" card option. Those Visa or Mastercard prepaid gift cards work fine.

Nicolecurrie21

It has never accepted my credit cards so I have to buy vouchers. I don’t get what’s happening. It says everything active. I’ve tried everyone suggestions. Now it’s not even registering my number to my phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

Nothing. It’s coming up my email when I’m messaging now too. 

Not sure what that means.

Another thing to try is manually adding another $1 to your account and upon success restart the phone.

Nicolecurrie21

Nothing. It’s coming up my email when I’m messaging now too. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicolecurrie21 wrote:

It just tells me I don’t have long distance calling. The calls I’m making are local. 

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Nicolecurrie21

It just tells me I don’t have long distance calling. The calls I’m making are local. 

Nicolecurrie21

It tells me my plan is active and when my

next renewal date is. Shows I have a $3 balance left and it shows the plan I have and what it includes. I don’t know what else to do. 

cdawson_pm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Something may be wrong with the web site at the moment. I set up the $25 special plan last night and had no problem, but today when I go to self serve I cannot view the plan details or access the "plan add ons" page. 

@Nicolecurrie21Were there enough funds in the account? Plans will auto renew if there are funds available or autopay is set up, and if you change your plan immediately you have to pay the full price for the new plan immediately, forfiting the remainder of your current plan.

Nicolecurrie21

My old plan ran up yesterday so I would assume I chose to add it immediately. I’ve never had this issue before. I’ll try in another browser. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you set up the plan to take effect as an immediate change or upon the next renewal date? If you're having trouble opening Self Serve, can you open it in another browser or incognito window and let us know what you see?

Nicolecurrie21

Topped up with enough funds. It says I still have $3 available. It won’t let me see my plan. When I click on plans it tells me to log back in. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Nicolecurrie21 Does your account show that the new plan is active? Did you have it change immediately? Were there enough funds in your account to cover the cost of the new plan? What is your account status?
Need Help? Let's chat.