cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 plan

Drew80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am looking at switching to Public and have a question about the plans. Does the only plan that offers unlimited incoming calls is the $15 plan? Or does all plans offer unlimited incoming calls?

I get a lot of calls from the U.S and wanted to know if the unlimited incoming calls don't matter where they come from? Yes I know they will be paying LD charges, I just want to make sure if I go with the $15 plan and 100 airtime mintues that calls from outside Canada will still be counted as unlimited incoming and if I get unlimited incoming calls from anywhere on the $25 plan.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Drew80  I think that everyone has cleared up any doubts you had. It might be best if you are to activate before Sept 30th to choose the $25 plan. Once you have friends referral code to enter on the first page of activation the $25 plan will qualify both of you for the bonus referral credit. Youll get $20 and your bud $10. Then you can test out how much outgoing calling you make and data youll use with 1gb. That way if you find most people call or text you and you can survive with 250mb of data you change your plan on your next renewal date to the $15 plan. That extra $10 credit pays for the trial at $25 rather than regretting only getting the $15 and upgrading the following month to the $25. Just get the $5/500 min add on if you downgrade to the $15 for a little insurance to not run out of outgoing minutes near the end of your plan every month. And sign up for autopay!

@Drew80 wrote:

So if I go with the $25 plan. All calls from my US friends are included in the unlimited incoming calls? 

I do not plan to travel outside Canada with the phone. So all outgoing calls are covered no matter where I call inside of Canada?

Yes, that is correct.

I as well don't call outside Canada, so I do not need to worry about packages that include calling the US.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Drew80 wrote:

Thanks for the great help everyone. Thinking that $25 plan is the best then for me.

Only you can decide what is Best for you. However both the $15 and the $25 Plans are full of features at that Price point.

FYI. Also Original Poster keep in mind any Canadian Add ons are a one time purchase and what ever you buy stays on your account till it's all used up as long as you keep paying your 30 Plan Fees. Example with the $15 plan you can buy the $5 for 500 Minutes of Canada wide calling, which will used if you have used your 100 outgoing minutes and will stay on there until you have used all of the 500 outgoing minutes. You absolutely can't go wrong.

Drew80

Thanks for the great help everyone. Thinking that $25 plan is the best then for me.

@Drew80 

@Drew80 wrote:

So if I go with the $25 plan. All calls from my US friends are included in the unlimited incoming calls? 

I do not plan to travel outside Canada with the phone. So all outgoing calls are covered no matter where I call inside of Canada?

I as well don't call outside Canada, so I do not need to worry about packages that include calling the US.

Both $15 and $25 will including unlimited incoming calls (from anywhere).  $25 includes unlimited outgoing Cdn minutes and 1GB data.  

chukdefatey

@Drew80 wrote:

^Read the Post above yours and it has the answer you are looking for

Drew80

chukdefatey

@Drew80 wrote:

Hi I am looking at switching to Public and have a question about the plans. Does the only plan that offers unlimited incoming calls is the $15 plan? Or does all plans offer unlimited incoming calls?

I get a lot of calls from the U.S and wanted to know if the unlimited incoming calls don't matter where they come from? Yes I know they will be paying LD charges, I just want to make sure if I go with the $15 plan and 100 airtime mintues that calls from outside Canada will still be counted as unlimited incoming and if I get unlimited incoming calls from anywhere on the $25 plan.

Thanks

All current in market plans except the $10 plan include unlimited incoming calls from anywhere in the world as long as you are Connected to Public/Bellus Network.  $60 plan includes unlimited incoming calls from anywhere in the world as long as you are connected to Public/Bellus/T-MOBILE USA and at&t Network

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Drew80 wrote:

@Drew80  All plans $25.00 and up offer Unlimited Canada wide calling and texting. The $25 also include 1GB of data with AutoPay enabled (500MB + 500MB).

I get a lot of calls from the U.S and wanted to know if the unlimited incoming calls don't matter where they come from?

Yes all calls from anywhere in the world including the US are included.

Yes I know they will be paying LD charges, I just want to make sure if I go with the $15 plan and 100 airtime mintues that calls from outside Canada will still be counted as unlimited incoming  Yes

and if I get unlimited incoming calls from anywhere on the $25 plan. Yes unlimited incoming and outgoing on the $25.00 plan.

Thanks

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Drew80 

$15 plan includes unlimted incoming calls from anywhere.  100 outgoing minutes (including voicemail check, call forwarding).  

$25 plan including unlimited incoming (from anywhere) and outgoing calls (to Canada).

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

All except 10 are unlimited incoming (from anything that can dial your number), everything 25+ is unlimited incoming and outgoing everywhere in Canada. Everything 50+ is unlimited incoming or outgoing to Canada or (most) usa but phone has to be in Canada. 60 also includes roaming in most of usa

Need Help? Let's chat.