cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 plan | April 1st, 2021

CanadianPerson0
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's $25 and says you get 500MB (3G. 500MB more if you use autopay) and Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, Int’l Text & Picture Messaging.

So I can only call people in Canada? Also, on Android or iOS you can send and recieve internationl texts and images? Or only send?

40 REPLIES 40

CanadianPerson0

That's disappointing. Just getting into the service and it's already gonna bump up $5?

CanadianPerson0

So wait, if I phone somebody anywhere in Canada it's covered with this plan, but I can't call those outside Canada? But lets say Person A calls me from United States, or Europe or something, would that be covered? Or would I have to pay extra?

That's another one for the list of free calling for the $15 plan. 

Toll Free Canada

Toll Free Worldwide "if" the number is set up to accept calls from Canada. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Unless purchasing a long distance add-on, only Canadian and toll free numbers accessible from Canada can be called on this plan.

Yes, you can receive incoming SMS and MMS sent to you from anywhere while you're in Canada.

@computergeek541  are you saying we can call USA toll free numbers?? (if the toll free number is callable from Canada as some toll free numbers are only callable from within or specified or specified countries). 

Yes, I am, as long as the number accepts calls from Canadian phone numbers. 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@CanadianPerson0 wrote:

It's $25 and says you get 500MB (3G. 500MB more if you use autopay) and Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, Int’l Text & Picture Messaging.

So I can only call people in Canada? Also, on Android or iOS you can send and recieve internationl texts and images? Or only send?

Unless purchasing a long distance add-on, only Canadian and toll free numbers accessible from Canada can be called on this plan.

Yes, you can receive incoming SMS and MMS sent to you from anywhere while you're in Canada.

And you can receive calls from any country. @computergeek541  are you saying we can call USA toll free numbers?? (if the toll free number is callable from Canada as some toll free numbers are only callable from within or specified or specified countries). 

@softech wrote:

Yes, Unlimited Canada calling means can you call anyone within Canada for free.

It is going to change to Provincial calling soon...

Just to be clear @CanadianPerson0  the  $25 "on sale" plan will NOT change to Provincial Wide. If you buy now...it will remain Canada Wide...but when the sale is over the $25 plan will be Provincial and your $25 plan will then cost $30. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@CanadianPerson0 wrote:

@CanadianPerson0    You get another bonus of 500MB with autopay for total of 1GB at 3G speeds.  Texts/MMS can be sent and received internationally.   Yes all calling out is within Canada but calls from anywhere in the world can be received.  You'll need an international calling add-on to makes calls outside of Canada for the limited number of countries on the add-on list.

@CanadianPerson0 wrote:

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, Unlimited Canada calling means can you call anyone within Canada for free.

It is going to change to Provincial calling soon...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @CanadianPerson0 

Unlimited Canada-wide calling.  You can call or get calls to anyone else within Canada from anywhere else within Canada.

Unlimited international texting, including SMS or MMS, both send and receive, to anyone in the world.

Need Help? Let's chat.