cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 / month vs $75 for 90 days

Lor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I posted this question before but somehow it never got published.

My son is on $75 for 90 days talk+text plan, no data. 

He gets a $6 discount for autopay and $6 discount for being a long time customer.

I see now for $25/month, with autopay, he can get talk+text+1 GB of 3G data.

Does he still get his $6 autopay and $6 long timer discounts every 3 months?

Do we pay per month, rather than every 3 months?

When I clicked on this new plan, it said, it's more expensive than our current plan.  I couldn't understand why.

Any insight would be appreciated.

thanks

Lorin

8 REPLIES 8

Lor

thank you!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Plan data does not carryover to the next month.  Only data-add ons carry over until used up.

Lor

One final question ... if the data is not used, does it accumulate month to month?

You can choose to Change plan now or Change at next renewal.

Lor

thank you all

Do you know how I can apply the change to take place when it's time for renewal?  I don't remember seeing an option to check

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lor wrote:

Hi all,

He gets a $6 discount for autopay and $6 discount for being a long time customer.

When I clicked on this new plan, it said, it's more expensive than our current plan.  I couldn't understand why.

thanks

Lorin

They no longer offer hte 90 day plans, so you would need to future date your plan change to your next renewal (or you can change now and forfiet any unused postion of your current plan)  He will get $2 autopay and $2 loyalty rewards every 30 days if you do the switch so he plan should be around $21 plus your applicable taxes

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lor wrote:

Hi all,

thanks

Lorin

For now on, only 30 day plans are available.You'll recieve $2 for Autopay reward at renewal in 30 days...long as you have a vaild credit card on file and Autopay truned on.

The $25 plan is a very competetive plan with Unlimited Canada wide calling, International text and 500MB + 500MB of date (with Autopay).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it would be monthly so the autopay would be $2 as well as the loyalty reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.