cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus Clarification

griffin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am currently on a $32 plan with 1GB of data but was looking into upgrading to the new $25 plan with the 500 MB + 500 MB Autopay bonus, but is the autopay bonus a permanent bonus as long as I remain in autopay  (as in I'll always have 1GB) or is it a one time bonus similar to the 1GB I recently got for the rebranding?

5 REPLIES 5

@griffin wrote:

It was also a 3G plan, and came down to $30 after the $2 autopay reward, so probably the same plan you used to be on. Also had unlimited provincial calling and unlimited international texting. I just made the switch to the $25 plan because I'm now getting a better plan for cheaper..

_-------------++++--+++++++++++

So you're getting a better deal now cause $25 plan is unlimited Canada wide calling not province 😁

griffin

It was also a 3G plan, and came down to $30 after the $2 autopay reward, so probably the same plan you used to be on. Also had unlimited provincial calling and unlimited international texting. I just made the switch to the $25 plan because I'm now getting a better plan for cheaper.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@griffin wrote:

Hello,

I am currently on a $32 plan with 1GB of data but was looking into upgrading to the new $25 plan with the 500 MB + 500 MB Autopay bonus, but is the autopay bonus a permanent bonus as long as I remain in autopay  (as in I'll always have 1GB) or is it a one time bonus similar to the 1GB I recently got for the rebranding?

$32 plan with 1GB? Is that some kind of LTE plan? I assume that isn't the taxes included because you didn't include them on the $25 plan. I used to be on the $30 3G 1GB but 8 or so months ago when the $25 3G plan came about, I swapped to it. It's the identical plan but $5 less per month for me. (Because the +500 MB bonus for auto-pay didn't apply to the old $30 plan so it wasn't 1.5GB)

If it is an LTE plan, you will take a hit to speed when you drop to the 3G $25 plan, but when I had an LTE addon I didn't really feel it was that much faster but it definately did feel a little peppier.

griffin

Perfect, thank you!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@griffin 

It is a monthly bonus as long as you are on autopay.  

Need Help? Let's chat.