cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 a month plan

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello when I pay 25 a month plus tax does that inc in coming /out going calls free LD or local thanks and any data or just text and talk? thanks if I get a long dis  number or local will i be charged extra for air time ? what areas does this cover just local or all over: 

5 REPLIES 5

@RODNEY2008 

Unfortunately the sign up for the extra 1gb promo ended yesterday. Another promo sign up deal is ending today that  offered $10 off/6 months for plans $35+. The way things are going there should be another promo in the next week or so. You should check your previous pm accounts email to see if they offered you a win back offer that expires June 30th. You never know you could try to activate with that email and see if you get that deal anyways....otherwise it won't accept that email as normally you cannot use a previously used email on pm for a new account.

Don't forget to use a referral code for your $10 bonus credit. There are no overages ever at public mobile.Screenshot_20200626-163546.png

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I need to get new sim card and new number my old is past due its been over 6 months not used

Rashmi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for sharing!

@RODNEY2008 

along with what @gpixel  said,  If you add your email here (click link below) right now and then activate before July 30th you can also get 1GB free for the first 6 months. The deadline is tonight at midnight btw to submit your email, and you must use that same email to sign up for the account. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Welcome to public mobile!

Note from computergeek541: potential customer had to submit an e-mail address to Public Mobile at that website for this offer by June 25, 11:59pm EDT.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@RODNEY2008 public mobile covers Canada nationwide there is no long distance, although you may recieve a warning. you won't be charged for it. public runs off of the Telus network so you'll be able to use it almost anywhere in Canada. the $25 plan comes with 500mb 1gb with autopay.

if your number is long distance, the people calling you might be charged if they don't have a LD plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.