cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Plan

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My plan is $25 for unlimited province tal and Canada wire picture and text....

Now I can see plan with $25 and unlimited Canada wire talk and international picture and text and 500 mb and extra 500 mb with auto pay for total. 1 gb. ....

Can this plan be automatically changed or do I have to manually change to this plan..?

23 REPLIES 23

on2wheels

I'm also on this plan and wondering if it's ever been proposed to add say 500MB more data per month?  I find in recent months Google Play and Chrome like to push updates at any time of day, and websites like to use up data as much as they can.  That extra 500MB would take the little bit of pressure off each month and ease my mind.

@1946Buck wrote:

Is there a warning when your out of data in a monthly cycle, or can you check useage anywhere?

You should receive a text after 75% and 90%. Data will just stop when it's run out....no overage charges.

1946Buck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a warning when your out of data in a monthly cycle, or can you check useage anywhere?

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No, unused data in the month is not transférable.

@AdamLove wrote:

I want to know.....

Of I have 1 gb with $25 plan.... If I don't use all that 1 gb... Can I use on next cycle.....

Thank you.

Nope...whatever is left over is lost. When your plan renews, you'll start over with another 1GB for use. Use it or lose it.

Welcome to PM.

@AdamLove If you are referring to the regular plan data(500mb + 500 mb autopay bonus),  then no, it expires each cycle. And can't be carried over to the next cycle.

AdamLove

I want to know.....

Of I have 1 gb with $25 plan.... If I don't use all that 1 gb... Can I use on next cycle.....

Thank you.

@AdamLove, make sure when you do the switch, you will have two options.

Change Plan Now or Change on next Renewal Date

If you change select Change Plan Now, you pay whatever plan it is and it doesn't matter if you had an old plan from before and it still has 3 weeks left. Your Old Plan becomes your New Plan right away.

If you elect and select Change on the next Renewal Date, you could save a few dollars.

50.png

@AdamLove wrote:

Someone told me my plan is going to switch automatically from old $25 to new $25 revised with data and Canada wide unlimited talk...

Is this true...?

@AdamLove No, you should switch plan manually through self-serfice account.

No it's not true @AdamLove . But isn't your $25 plan the same as the one now? Didn't you activate it during the last Lunar promotion? 

@AdamLove wrote:

Someone told me my plan is going to switch automatically from old $25 to new $25 revised with data and Canada wide unlimited talk...

Is this true...?

@AdamLove wrote:

Is this true...?

@AdamLove  That someone is wrong.

@AdamLove wrote:

Is this true...?

Nope...you have to do it yourself. Select the newer $25 plan to get it changed.

AdamLove

Is this true...?

Jodyydoj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do I find it great with 1g data all Canada free an never had hitch I was with 35 plan I wasn't using all data so 25 plan is great an I saved 15 Cash to

@AdamLove wrote:

Do you recommend this plan...?

@AdamLove 

It is a popular plan.  Unlimted Canada talk and text, with 1GB data.  

Does your original plan have any data?  

@AdamLove wrote:

Definitely. It will add more data and Canada-wide calling instead of province wide. Since the price is the same, its a no brainer. 

AdamLove

AdamLove

Thank you for all of your help.......

@AdamLove wrote:

One more thing......

When I go to change the plan manually....  It says current plan unlimited provincial talk and unlimited international text....

Then the new plan it says $25 and just 500 mb and 500 mb bonus with auto pay....

My question is .....  Does this plan have unlimited talk and text to....?

Yes the $25 plan has unlimited talk (Canada wide) and unlimited global text (from Canada).

@AdamLove wrote:

One more thing......

When I go to change the plan manually....  It says current plan unlimited provincial talk and unlimited international text....

Then the new plan it says $25 and just 500 mb and 500 mb bonus with auto pay....

@AdamLove  yes see picture below. Canada wide talk. 

Screenshot_20200309_205203.jpg

AdamLove

One more thing......

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@AdamLove You will have to manually change it. Login to your self-serve account and click on Change Plan. Select the new plan and make sure to select change on the next renewal so it changes when your plan renews. 

Need Help? Let's chat.