cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Plan Inquiry

Vandalhart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I notice with the new $25 plan that the auto pay gives you 500MB of additional data. Does this replace the $2/month autopay credit?

6 REPLIES 6

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey i have an issue which i am facing from first day since a started few months back. I am set on Auto Pay but what i notice is that looks like it deducts money

You  should start a new independent post from this one. Your question will get lost in this one. Hard for people to follow and reply to two at the same time

Pandher84

yeah that is the problem, phone actually stops working. i cant make calls or receive calls! 😞

@Pandher84 

Are you certain your phone quits working? If you look at your account online the evening that it is going to renew you will see messages indicating it is suspended etc. That is just a part of the renewal process and I don't believe that it ever actually quits working. Next morning everything looks normal again and you are good to go for the next 30 days.

AE_Collector

Pandher84

Hey i have an issue which i am facing from first day since a started few months back. I am set on Auto Pay but what i notice is that looks like it deducts money at midnight after the day is over and because of that reason the phone gets suspended. Is this known issue?

Sounds little strange. Shouldnt be like that. So basically every month my phone stops getting calls on the last day. And when the payment goes through later in the day it starts working again. Can i fix it?

chintan12

No it doesn't. You will still get 2$ off plus additional 500MB data in your usage allowance.

@Vandalhart wrote:

I notice with the new $25 plan that the auto pay gives you 500MB of additional data. Does this replace the $2/month autopay credit?

You'll get both if autopay is enabled.

Need Help? Let's chat.