cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 90 day plan

MeCasa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the $25 90 day plan come with any Minutes/texts/data?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Acekiller wrote:

You  just need to pay $10/90 days if you are only looking to keep the account open.

@Acekiller I think you mean to say $10/30 days not 90.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You  just need to pay $10/90 days if you are only looking to keep the account open.

@dna2016 wrote:

Hi MeCasa,

The $25 90 day plan is just a dormant plan, in essence it just gets you a number, or if you're porting it's a way to store your number.  If you want to be able to actually use the network for calls, texts, data then you'd need to add those features for additional costs.  So technically the $25 90 day plan isn't really a plan. 

It is impossible to create, or change to, a plan with just the base fee ($25 for 90 days, $10 for 30 days). It is not a way to store your number; the only way to store a number is outlined here: Extended Absence.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @MeCasa,

The $25 90 day plan is just a dormant plan, in essence it just gets you a number, or if you're porting it's a way to store your number.  If you want to be able to actually use the network for calls, texts, data then you'd need to add those features for additional costs.  So technically the $25 90 day plan isn't really a plan. 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

The $25 fee is just for the line

You need to add something (txt/mins/data) to it

You can not pay just the $25 / 90 days

Need Help? Let's chat.