cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 500 MB + 500 MB With Auto-Pay Plan Still Available

Munday
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I posted this yesterday under a different subject. I checked this morning, after the website maintenance, and the plan is still available as described below.

For some reason, the $25, 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay plan is still available. In self serve, choose: change plan -> build your own plan -> 30 day plan -> unlimited canada wide talk. -> international text -> 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay. This option was also available to a friend that signed up on a brand new activation on Friday.

7 REPLIES 7

@computergeek541 wrote:

Who knows how long it will remain. People will find things if they look, but it being in the open could just give Public Mobile a reason to make a change.

Well at least Alan isn't being tagged anymore.  

Who knows how long it will remain. People will find things if they look, but it being in the open could just give Public Mobile a reason to make a change.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Munday wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Munday wrote:

I posted this yesterday under a different subject. I checked this morning, after the website maintenance, and the plan is still available as described below.

For some reason, the $25, 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay plan is still available. In self serve, choose: change plan -> build your own plan -> 30 day plan -> unlimited canada wide talk. -> international text -> 500 MB + 500 MB with auto-pay. This option was also available to a friend that signed up on a brand new activation on Friday.

Yes. You've been saying it a number of times. Maybe leave it alone so that it doesn't always come up as a reminder to the company. There are several anomalies around here that go against stated policy. Let sleeping dogs lie and all that.

But it's a mostly free country...so do whatever you want.

There's no point hiding it. If the plan option is deep in the system, no PM customer's will find it, making it no use to anyone. 

But mentioning it all the time unasked-for would bring more attention to the anomaly by the company.

(see if I can do a dialogue like ol' RobertQc 🙂 )

Customer: Hey what happened to the $25 plan?! I saw it on reddit or something.

Regular: It got a price change. Maybe look down in the BYO.

Customer: Ok thanks (if that).

Customer: Thanks!

Bravos and solutions all around.

Either that or inform them via pm.

@Munday wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Munday wrote:

Yes. You've been saying it a number of times. Maybe leave it alone so that it doesn't always come up as a reminder to the company. There are several anomalies around here that go against stated policy. Let sleeping dogs lie and all that.

There's no point hiding it. If the plan option is deep in the system, no PM customer's will find it, making it no use to anyone. 

There's sustainable ways of helping others and then there's this way.  Play the long game or fizzle out in a blaze of glory.  Choice is yours.  

Munday
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@Munday wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Munday wrote:

Redemption ala Raskolnikov.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Munday wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.