cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 / 1 GB plan and $40 / 5GB plan back on again as of today

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

so i just seen online that the $25 / 1 GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  , and the $40 / 5GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  is back on as of this morning ...can Mods confirm 

11 REPLIES 11

If you would like to never miss any promotion from Public Mobile or any other announcement, follow the instructions here:
How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc.

If you appreciate these instructions, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@TheGx  when referring people please make sure you also manage expectations specifically

1-they are informed on how  customer support works here ie community, messaging mods, responce time etc

2-common issues with payments and autopay

Some people would rather pay more but get quicker customer service when issues come up. 

Totally, thank you @mimmo , I always explain why Public is different.  Also, because I refer lots Chinese people that never deal with customer service of any company because of hating to wait or language barrier, I explain that this is self serve they'll need to ask their friends or family o help them with issues as I do for them - they buy refill vouchers and the process is pretty automated after the inital set up for them, which I do for them too.

It would be best if Public had a Chinese language option, but truthfully most people I know Chinese especially or not never bother using customer service for anything - they just quit their service or leave if they're unhappy, which usually is the easiest option anyways.  Mosy unfortuantly just endure paying more with other companies because they don't want the bother of switching at all, so with Public being self serve and mostly automated the biggest hurdle is the intial set up, but after that the automated process with vouncher and autopay is no troble at all for those that won't use customer service anyways.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TheGx  when referring people please make sure you also manage expectations specifically

1-they are informed on how  customer support works here ie community, messaging mods, responce time etc

2-common issues with payments and autopay

Some people would rather pay more but get quicker customer service when issues come up. 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vincep wrote:

then why are you repling ? cant you read . 

@Anonymous 

For more help click here.

I not a mod, and I can read and I'll reply anyways since this is everyone is free to reply on Public Mobile forums - the better value plans are back so everyone should be getting everyone they know to switch to Public Mobile ASAP to help support better value cell plans and help support companies like Public Mobile that continue to give better value than other companies in Cananda!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @vincep mods typically don't reply often in the community, when they do they typically just say send us a private message.

If the announcement by @Alan_K  or that the plans are featured in the ready made plans section are not enough, then you will need to send a private message to mods and wait for their confirmation. 

vincep

then why are you repling ? cant you read . 

@Anonymous 

For more help click here.

@vincep 

For more help click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincep wrote:

are you guys Mods ?  

Nope. If you see a blue MOD next to a username then they're the mods. If you see an orange PM then they're also with the company.

The rest of us are customers just like you.

vincep

are you guys Mods ?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincep wrote:

so i just seen online that the $25 / 1 GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  , and the $40 / 5GB unlimited talk canada wide and international text  is back on as of this morning ...can Mods confirm 

What's to confirm? It's in the ready-made plans on the plans page.

Since you don't like talking here why didn't you send this as a private message to the mods?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vincep wrote:

@vincep   Just scroll down the bottom of the page and click on the announcements. 

Need Help? Let's chat.