cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: 24 hour delay to repurchase same Us Roaming add on

Free testing available here....

PM, give 10 people the add on if they will test and report how it behaves. Oh, maybe each version of the add on should be tested so maybe 30 testers?

One question I have is, does your device need to see service on the US network during the 10 days in order to actually create the problem at the end of the 10 days?

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious , @gblackma , @z10user4    thanks for the updates, much appreciated.   and yes yes user observations often count much more here than official policy statements.

I have  mentioned this thread to Alan and Tiana, hopefully we see some updates to the get help documentation.

Hi all, 

I can confirm the US Roaming countdown starts counting as 10 x 24 hours (240 hours) - it does not wait until Day 10 11:59 PM. Credit to @darlicious for the detailed solution piece.

I will coordinate with the team to update the help article promptly. Thanks for flagging this!

Alan

@Alan_K  thanks for the credit but at the very least it should be shared with @z10user4  and @chad2001 for all their diligent testing while roaming in the US. @chad2001 will probably be able to soon give us the answer to how quickly the add on can be repurchased on the following day. I only gathered the posted information and put it together. It all nicely coincided with the fix of the texting bug associated with ones return to Canada and the expiration of the roaming add on.
     Kudos to public mobile for tackling both small glitches and big nasty bugs as we go thru 2020. All these baby steps and bigger ones that by the end of the year will add up to a giant leap forward in fixes for customers. Maybe this small print(?!!) represents my one tiny voice speaking up for all those unable or unwilling to voice their opinions......keep up the good work.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Maybe this small print(?!!) represents my one tiny voice speaking up for all those unable or unwilling to voice their opinions

-----------------------------

Crap. mobile editing. I need more practice.

Tiny voice??!! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Maybe this small print(?!!) represents my one tiny voice speaking up for all those unable or unwilling to voice their opinions

-----------------------------

Crap. mobile editing. I need more practice.

Tiny voice??!! Smiley Happy

@z10user4   Yes one tiny voice emboldened to advocate for so many who feel their voices wont be heard turns into one big mouthpiece!