Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200mb data add-on not showing up in data usage

sd0402
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

 Hello! I received a 200mb data add-on as part of a promo:

But I don't see it listed under Add-on usage:

Is it possible to see how much of the 200mb add-on I've used after the base plan data has been exausted?

Please let me know! 

edited by computergeek541: screenshots removed

9 REPLIES 9

@AE_Collector 

I think the OP is talking about the 250mb autopay bonus data.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would concur,  @AE_Collector 

Sure sounds like it was a regular add on which the OP believes applies at every renewal.  🤷‍

Has anyone ever heard of any promo giving 200MB of data either once or multiple months? I haven’t. Sounds like potential confusion rather than an error in applying the add-on?

AE_Collector

macsal

@sd0402 wrote:

 Hello! I received a 200mb data add-on as part of a promo:

But I don't see it listed under Add-on usage:

Is it possible to see how much of the 200mb add-on I've used after the base plan data has been exausted?

Please let me know! 

edited by computergeek541: screenshots removed

@sd0402 , 

Is this the Addon you purchased (or received as promo)? As a one-time thing?

macsal_0-1617239251813.png

When Addons get used up and do not replenish when your plan renews.

IF this line item is not list on your Self Serve account then it was used up.

You can search your usage under "View My Usage" in your Self Serve. It goes back 90 days.

Spudster

@sd0402 

Was it a one-time promotional data add-on, or was it a data add-on that was supposed to add at the beginning of every cycle?

If you didn't get data that you believed you were supposed to under some arrangement, you would need to contact the public mobile moderator team to request they investigate.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sd0402 : How did you get this promo? Was it like a compensation for a service error?

200MB isn't a lot of data. You could have finished your plan data and then blown through it quite quickly. I don't know what was on your image but if you could post a screenshot of your overview page then we could see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

sd0402
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, but it does not show up at the beginning of each billing cycle. How could it possibly be consumed?

Spudster

@sd0402 

Any promotional data or other add-ons would be displayed under your data and add-on section.

If it's not there, that means it's been consumed.  

If it's one of the silly things about public mobile - instead of the allotment just displaying as being used up, the line item tends to disappear from the section all together under the self serve landing page.  

@sd0402 

Please never post pictures with that type of information shown. Everyone on the internet can see them.  You must delete them still from your Community profile.

Need Help? Let's chat.