cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200MB Data Add-on Not Working

mikaloafers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just added a 200 mb data add-on to my plan as I ran out of my normal monthly allowance. It appears in the "plan and add-ons" page but it does not in the overview page. @CS_Agent

6 REPLIES 6

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am No doubt good suggestion, and he should definitely do that. 

GC

@GreatCanadian wrote:

@will13am it shows up in is "Plans and add-ons" page, so I'm assuming he made the purchase successfully.

GC

The situation is weird.  It was reported that it does not show up in the overview page.  My data & add-ons box in the overview should capture it also.  That is why I suggested double checking to make sure the add-on was indeed purchased. 

GreatCanadian

@will13am it shows up in is "Plans and add-ons" page, so I'm assuming he made the purchase successfully.

GC

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Add-on purchasing is a two step process.  If you see funds in your account, then you need to go back and complete step 2 to buy the add-on.

GreatCanadian

With regular data (data that comes with your plan), if it doesn't show up on the overview page it usually means the data has been used up. I'm not sure if it's the same for add-ons, but I am assuming it is. 200 mb is not very much data. For example, a speedtest can use up your entire 200 mb.

GC

meocon

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.