cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$20 U.S. Talk, Text, and Data bundle no longer available?

Just wondering if the $20 U.S. Talk, Text, and Data roaming package is still available? I can't find it in the plan add on section - all other options are available. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: $20 U.S. Talk, Text, and Data bundle no longer available?

@JimmyD, I see it in the plans page, AND if I go to purchase an add on in my self service portal.  Any chance you bought that add-on in the last 10 days?  If so, you cannot re-buy it yourself until the 10 days are up.  The moderators CAN add it for you manually if needed.

Oracle

@JimmyDwrote:

Just wondering if the $20 U.S. Talk, Text, and Data roaming package is still available? I can't find it in the plan add on section - all other options are available. 

Yes it is, it is right under hte addon section called US Addons.  Unless you currently have an active 10 day plan that is the same.  If you do have the the the US Addon already active you won't see the option until your addon has expired.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the states for 16 days.  My 10 day package ends today and I read that a moderator needs to re-apply it for me.

How do I get ahold of a moderator to do that?