cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 U.S. Talk, Text, and Data bundle no longer available?

JimmyD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just wondering if the $20 U.S. Talk, Text, and Data roaming package is still available? I can't find it in the plan add on section - all other options are available. 

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vivekrao wrote:

I have had the $20 US Talk, Text, and 250mb Data bundle; bought 10 days ago.

It should've expired today; but I got an msg saying that it would expire tomorrow.

But, I don't have any service now.

When I go to buy the $20 US Talk, Text, and 250mb Data bundle, it doesn't show up for me.

I don;t know what to do - I need it very urgently to talk to people, and get UBER Iand google maps).

@vivekrao unfortunately, the same add-on or bundle cannot be purchased again until after it has expired and removed itself from your account.  You have a couple of choices at this point:

1) Message the moderator team (more details below) and ask them to manually remove the existing add-ons--then the bundle will be avaialble.  However, this may take some time and if you need it urgently, you may instead want to...

2) Purchase 1 or more of the individual services separately.  For UBER, for example, purchase one of the US roaming data add-ons on its own.  

More details for contacting the mod team:

Spoiler
How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue
Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
  • Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount
How long until they reply?:
  • Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

vivekrao

I have had the $20 US Talk, Text, and 250mb Data bundle; bought 10 days ago.

It should've expired today; but I got an msg saying that it would expire tomorrow.

But, I don't have any service now.

When I go to buy the $20 US Talk, Text, and 250mb Data bundle, it doesn't show up for me.

I don;t know what to do - I need it very urgently to talk to people, and get UBER Iand google maps).

skcarefoot

I am in the states for 16 days.  My 10 day package ends today and I read that a moderator needs to re-apply it for me.

How do I get ahold of a moderator to do that?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JimmyDwrote:

Just wondering if the $20 U.S. Talk, Text, and Data roaming package is still available? I can't find it in the plan add on section - all other options are available. 

Yes it is, it is right under hte addon section called US Addons.  Unless you currently have an active 10 day plan that is the same.  If you do have the the the US Addon already active you won't see the option until your addon has expired.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JimmyD, I see it in the plans page, AND if I go to purchase an add on in my self service portal.  Any chance you bought that add-on in the last 10 days?  If so, you cannot re-buy it yourself until the 10 days are up.  The moderators CAN add it for you manually if needed.

Need Help? Let's chat.