cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 messages gone?

Luna2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated my sim. Selected the $10 plan. Checked my account, 2 messages were used out of 50. Do anyone know why? Thank you for advance!

15 REPLIES 15

Luna2019

That's great to know!

JoeFrankRoy

sometimes i message and andriod dialer send out messages, also receive receipts use messages too

No not here...never see calls from nowhere!!

Luna2019

It does not show any number for me.

Capture.PNG

Luna2019

That is really annoying having to keep track of the text used. How about the voice service? Is the minutes couting reliable? 

Ok that's perhaps not hte case for you...was it a known number???

Yes it was the case for me..when I had a new iphone and put my sim in it the texts were sent again...My husband phone sent 2 texts today again ..he had installed some new applications in his phone trough apple store..Smiley Frustrated

Luna2019

Thank you! But I don't see the strange number you mentioned. 

@Lieux wrote:

Welcome...you can see them in your USAGE HISTORY in PLAN/ADDS-ON in your account with a strange number like 474663 for iphone...

Luna2019

Great to know. I have an iphone. What if I switch to another iphone later on? Would it come back though?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luna2019 wrote:

That's not good...Now I need to start monitoring...Thank you very much for your quick response! @Lieux 

@Luna2019  if you have an iPhone, they will stop eventually on their own.  If you have an Android phone, you need to remove the SMS permission from the Phone app, or it will happen every time you reboot your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Welcome...you can see them in your USAGE HISTORY in PLAN/ADDS-ON in your account with a strange number like 474663 for iphone...

Luna2019

That's not good...Now I need to start monitoring...Thank you very much for your quick response! @Lieux 

It could continue..it depends for who...I had 30 texts and other in my family had 12...

Luna2019

Feels like it is a hassel to get credit for 2 messages. You mean it will happen again? Not a one-time during the activation thing? 

@Lieux wrote:

Yes I know I had the same problem with the 474663 number.... it’s with iPhone or another number for Android phones..it will be ok in 1 or 2 days. They will stop by themselves. You can write a message to the moderator when they will stopped to let them know and they will probably credit you them. 

Here for the moderator..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 waiting time few hours to 2 days..Smiley Frustrated

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Yes I know I had the same problem with the 474663 number.... it’s with iPhone or another number for Android phones..it will be ok in 1 or 2 days. They will stop by themselves. You can write a message to the moderator when they will stopped to let them know and they will probably credit you them. 

Here for the moderator..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 waiting time few hours to 2 days..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.