cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 auto pay discount

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm on the new $35, 1gb plan. I'm registered for auto pay and therefore am supposed to save $2 per month. I noticed my credit card was billed the $35 plus taxes. Is the advertised price including the discount, or am I missing out? Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

sue-s

Hi I went through this also my first month.  It shows up on your next month and each month after that.

Your autopay reward will not show as available balance until the renewal process starts.  This is normal.  In fact, all rewards work the same way.

Dollar amounts do not show taxes within the Public Mobile system - this is also normal.

ladybearbc

Hi 

I got the auto pay discount - but the amount charged for the plan does not show the total amount including taxes.

Plus - now when I look at my account - the full amount of the plan is listed there as the amount due - there is no 'auto pay discount' showing.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello David01,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to better assist you in regards to your autopay discound, please send us a private message.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

jerinjohny1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When u join for the first time you have to pay the exact amount .you dont get the auto pay reward but in next payment you get this auto pay reward .You will see 4 $ off in next payment.

jerinjohny1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you will get 4 $ off in next bill

Need Help? Let's chat.