cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Separate Fees to Change Plans?

Loamy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, so I'm trying to change my plan so I went on to the self serve, pressed change plan, clicked the plan I wanted and it came up with a $45 + tax fee (the same price as the new plan for 30 days). But then after paying that, it immediately comes up saying that that was a topup, and now it wants a $105 + tax fee (old plan was $150/90days, so $50/30days. What is this fee and how do I not pay it, thanks people.

Screenshot_20181211-110727.png

6 REPLIES 6

I’m glad you got your issues resolved with the solution I gave you.  @mcs11, glad to see your enforcement of my suggested actions, got the solution.

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You will be charged two separate payment if you renew your plan before the due date. It’s better for you to wait for the due date and then change it without getting charged twice. Also, when you change your plan, it gives you an option to renew now or renew on your next payment. You have to pick “renew on next payment” 

Loamy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Perfect all solved now, I didn't click submit and made it change at next renewal, thanks again.

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Loamy wrote:

Hi everyone, so I'm trying to change my plan so I went on to the self serve, pressed change plan, clicked the plan I wanted and it came up with a $45 + tax fee (the same price as the new plan for 30 days). But then after paying that, it immediately comes up saying that that was a topup, and now it wants a $105 + tax fee (old plan was $150/90days, so $50/30days. What is this fee and how do I not pay it, thanks people.

Screenshot_20181211-110727.png

It looks like you've added funds to your account, but have not yet purchased a plan. That means you've got $45 in your account to spend.

Now if you click submit, you will purchase your old plan again. Do not submit, and take @stonechucker's advice. Go into the tab "My Plans & Add-Ons", click "Change Plan", select the plan you want, but make sure you mark "Change at Next Renewal." Then the plan will be paid from your $45 of available funds at that point in time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue Change Plans

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT

Cancel out, and change your plan again, but select "on next renewal" instead of change plane immediately.

It appears you've already paid for your old plan again.

Need Help? Let's chat.